Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FISH JUST said that shot was better than .4!!!! guess he's gonna have to change his car customs.

GIVE PROPS TO LAKERS INBOUND PASS DEFENSE!!! We have done a good job other than the lob on our inbound pass defense in the clutch. FISHER!!! ARIZA!! KOBE???

Originally Posted by Goldmember

1 MORE!! ONE MORE!!

Sorry, just a bit excited right now ..lol

Supposedly as a Lakers fan you get mad for what Pietrus did to Gasol.. but in all honesty.. its hard to get mad to this guy or even to the whole Magic team..

Maybe its good for us.. getting Pau to act tough and whatnot
laugh.gif

I don't take whatever i said to Fisher this entire playoffs but props to him playing well this series..
pimp.gif

but.. It's not over till it's over.. so.. focused on the next game..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That's what I've been saying.. Pietrus ain't no thug, dude seems like one of the nicest guys when he's off the court.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Son you grasping at straws right now.
Missed FT's >>>>>>>>>>> Kobe's Foul
Kobe has to have space to make an overhead pass. Nelson's face just happened to be in the way.

laugh.gif

The justification...

Ah, well, when you're close to a championship, rules shmules, doesn't matter I guess.

grin.gif

So if Kobe shoots a jumpshot and his elbow hits Nelson's face, do you think that should be a foul on Kobe?

SVG basically said experience is overrated in the Finals, and missed FT's and TO's is what did them in.

He said they actually didn't have a foul to give at the end of the 4th. In retrospect because Jameer gave so much space, might as well fouled. But with 11seconds, too much time to put them on the line, make 2 and then it's a 1 pt game with 6-7 seconds, and they weren't shooting FT's well themselves(point of not fouling in the 1st place)

Said Magic outscored in the 3rd, so he went with Jameer and that unit, and they were playing well, and it was like 10 mins since Skip saw action so he chose tokeep Jameer in.

'Orphan' is a movie coming out.

It says 'Postgame Report: Orphan' because 'Orphan' is apparently a movie-sponsor for the postgame report.

Just like how the scorers table has 'YEAR ONE' advertisements spread across the front.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

'Orphan' is a movie coming out.

It says 'Postgame Report: Orphan' because 'Orphan' is apparently a movie-sponsor for the postgame report.

Just like how the scorers table has 'YEAR ONE' advertisements spread across the front.
Thanks for clearing that up. It looks mad generic...the font that is.

Kinda like when they be writing on Jeopardy.

Originally Posted by franchise3

SVG basically said experience is overrated in the Finals, and missed FT's and TO's is what did them in.

He said they actually didn't have a foul to give at the end of the 4th. In retrospect because Jameer gave so much space, might as well fouled. But with 11 seconds, too much time to put them on the line, make 2 and then it's a 1 pt game with 6-7 seconds, and they weren't shooting FT's well themselves (point of not fouling in the 1st place)

Said Magic outscored in the 3rd, so he went with Jameer and that unit, and they were playing well, and it was like 10 mins since Skip saw action so he chose to keep Jameer in.

SVG should say that.

But I doubt he sleeps at all.

Rafer was doing SO WELL! Hitting great shots making great plays.

And you take him out for somebody who has been out about 4-5 months?

I don't get it one bit. I hoped and PRAYED for it. And he did it!

ok inside the NBA is saying the magic DIDN'T havea foul to give so the score board in orlando was wrong

THE most instrumental play in the game was Kobe's foul on Howard when they were up 3 87-84, he took em on purpose because he knew if Howard made that itwas over. Howard chokes on both shots, and fisher hits the 3. Lakers 3-1.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Stan Van Gundy is showing how stubborn he is by the people he's playing in crunch time.
He said he felt Rafer was in the bench for too long and he also felt that Jameer on the floor wasnt "hurting us"

roll.gif

Alston wouldve been effective in my opinion with that teardrop he has

BTW, PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE SAW DURING HALFTIME WHEN MARK JACKSON WAS SPEAKING THE WHITE GIRL RIGHT OVER HIS SHOULDERWAS LOOKING LIKE A DRUNKEN WHITE GIRL AND SUDDENLY FELL DOWN
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I assume most of the band wagon Lakers fan on here are under 21 years of age
smh.gif
i aint no bandwagon laker fan i been a Laker fan since i was 8 now im 19
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one more win lets get it
pimp.gif

Back