Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

I'm saying though Pau shouldn't have even dunk the ball, games over dribble it out. None of this would've happen if he just dribbled the ball untiltime expired

2jb38md.jpg

2jb38md.jpg

2jb38md.jpg

2jb38md.jpg

This is why i would rather have lebron and his less talented cavs in the finals..At least we know Lebron would have attempted to will his team to a win. Theseguys were trying to run out clock and at the same time nobody wanted to shoot.

YO i'm so hype right now, damn near broke both of my ankles from cheering and jumping up and down
laugh.gif

final thoughts:

Everybody shut the *@%$ up about Kobe throwing that 'bow...That was NOTHING compared to the calls magic were gettin throughout that WHOLE game. lets nottalk about when gasol got his jersey ripped off his body and there was a NO CALL
indifferent.gif

I agree that fisher and ariza are the heroes of this game, real rap. couldnt have pulled through with out them

1 game to go. LA LAKERS 2009 CHAMPIONS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna post the FT line from the box.

Lakers: 15/20 .750

Magic: 22/37 .595

Thanks again Nick Anderson for being the "Magic Ambassador

laugh.gif
Pietrus should be suspended for the next game for that full rage foul, but Idon't know how the refs missed that Kobe elbow to Nelson's jaw.

The free throw discrepancy in the 4th/OT is ridiculous.

Dwight has been shooting his FT's well, I thought he was gonna ice the game at the end of regulation.

Fisher
pimp.gif
.. I had my .4 shirt on while watching the game
laugh.gif

Kobe made the right decisions towards the end of the game... Jameer took a nasty one
sick.gif

Spain v. France
laugh.gif

Skip should have been in the game... He was actually playing well while in there.. I wonder why SVG benched him? Does anyone know if they got in an argument oranything?

Shard with more TO's and FG's... Dude needs more shots..

Ariza, Tahj is smiling at you right now man.. Good #*$*

One more for Laker nation... Summit on Figueroa?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Digger85

man %$%* the lakers n %$%* kobe bryant. dude is the same jerk hes always been, dont give a @*%* about his teammates, prolly thinks their all bums under his breath. a tiger doesnt change his stripes. you magic fans deserve better too, makes me wanna throw up seeing this guy win a ring
roll.gif
roll.gif
The hate is thick
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Might as well give the Lakers the trophy because SVG and Orlando can't bring their A game to the court when it really matters.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

This is why i would rather have lebron and his less talented cavs in the finals..At least we know Lebron would have attempted to will his team to a win. These guys were trying to run out clock and at the same time nobody wanted to shoot.
24mzwb6.gif

If I ever posted how Fisher is old, cant shoot or hurts the team... Im sorry and I eat my words. He made the big shots when it counted and I will neverquestion his shot or age again.

Series 3-1, its a wrap.

Orlando is good but they have no chance anymore, they HAD to split this series 2-2.

So glad i said the lakers were taking it all this year since the beginning of the season or i'd be
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Not even shocked or surprised at all. Lakers have ALL THE LUCK!!!!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at ALL the laker fans that were dissing the HELL outta D Fish throughoutthis playoff run. Time and TIME again he comes through for y'all but y'all stay +!!!+$+@ on him cause his name isn't kobe bryant. I knewit'll come back to y'all. Dude STAYS hitting HUGE shots.

OH well, lakers this year, Bron next year. Congrats.

laugh.gif
@ the comment being made that all lakers fans are bandwagoners
true there are those who claim to be "fans" and know nothing about the sport
but alot of us can make that argument that we're fans through thick and thin. aint no fakin the funk
laugh.gif

ANYWAY
everyone keeps saying the lake show is going to drop game 5 to come home and win game 6/the championship in front of us all.
although id be great to see them win it at home. id rather have them shut it down on sunday

This is why i would rather have lebron and his less talented cavs in the finals..At least we know Lebron would have attempted to will his team to a win. These guys were trying to run out clock and at the same time nobody wanted to shoot.
If this was Lebron and his team of scrubs, Lakers would be popping champagne in the center of the Q as we speak.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

24mzwb6.gif
This dude t3b got gifs for days
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom