Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

Pietrus: "Yea I pushed you! So What !!"

Pau: "GRHSGAhhaSRAgag ArrGhaherarara"

Pietrus: "Wut??"
Its old fam...just give it up...
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Wut??
GRHSGAhhaSRAgag ArrGhaherarara..........................
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Laker fans, you KNOW Kobe's elbow to Nelson's jaw should've been an offensive foul.

Then Fisher's 3 would've never happened.

Freakin league is so orchestrated.

Those refs didn't call Kobe for the foul ON PURPOSE.

Disgusting.
It could've gone either way. You could call the elbow, but you could also interpret it that Nelson stepped into Kobe's space and the elbow was incidental.

Bottom line, 9 times out of 10, a play like that won't be whistled either way with less than a minute left in a finals game.

So what if a foul decides the game, that doesn't mean you overlook it.

There's never a reason for a player to swing an elbow at shoulder level or higher.

Kobe gets away with everything.
Son you grasping at straws right now.
Missed FT's >>>>>>>>>>> Kobe's Foul

Exactly. If the Magic made one more damn free throw, they'd be tied 2-2 and I'd be in bed right now.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Pietrus should have whipped these out on pau
hulk-hands.jpg
roll.gif

Pietrus hit that %%@$* with the

Zeus Double Fist
Tiny-Lister-Jr01.jpg

remember he used to hit Hulk Hogan in the back like that
laugh.gif

that was a scene straight from No Holds barred
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Digger85

man %$%* the lakers n %$%* kobe bryant. dude is the same jerk hes always been, dont give a @*%* about his teammates, prolly thinks their all bums under his breath. a tiger doesnt change his stripes. you magic fans deserve better too, makes me wanna throw up seeing this guy win a ring

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The hate is lovely at times like these
smile.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Kobe smacked jameer but it was incidental could there be a foul called hell yes, but go back 2 plays when Pau had his jersey pulled to the floor and they called nothing.
indifferent.gif
@ the refs on both ends.

No way in hell was that "incidental". No freakin way.

A deliberate elbow to the face is not part of the play.

Kobe threw it KNOWING they would have the balls to call it and, whaddya know, they didn't.

Laker fans, enjoy your *championship.

*received favorable officiating throughout 2009 NBA playoffs.
Because your Celtics didn't get favorable calls during last year's run...
moz-screenshot-5.jpg

moz-screenshot-9.jpg
obama-nope.jpg

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-6.jpg
moz-screenshot-7.jpg
moz-screenshot-8.jpg

im watching espn and still tryin to figure out where magic got that nasa moon suit from
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Digger85

man %$%* the lakers n %$%* kobe bryant. dude is the same jerk hes always been, dont give a @*%* about his teammates, prolly thinks their all bums under his breath. a tiger doesnt change his stripes. you magic fans deserve better too, makes me wanna throw up seeing this guy win a ring

pure hate
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Real talk though, a lot of bandwagon Laker fans are going to flood the thread tonight. !!@@ is disgusting.

*Not a Laker fan.

SVG deserves some blame. Rafer should have been playing the fourth qtr and OT.

all faker fans are bandwagoners

and SVG is an idiot. he cant honestly be making these moves with the intention on helping to win the game. jameer nelson shouldnt even be activated for thisseries yet alone in the game.....he looks like he can barely dribble. how can you mess up a team's rhythm and chemistry. playin jj in crunch time of game2? something seems fishy

Orlando has no excuses to lose this game. Yeah, the refs are wack...have been officiating lousy all season long but they certainly turned it up a notch in theFinals...

But Orlando needed this game to catch up to Los Angeles and they didn't take care of business. Stan Van is overall a good coach, but dude has too manymental breakdowns during the end of the game...like not having Rafer in action in the 4th....ridiculous...that and the officiating..
smh.gif

Also for all the folks saying Pau don't want it with Air France...

BOTH of them weren't going to fight.

Not many NBA players would fight.

If somebody hits me in the back with 2 fists I would turn around and be upset too.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Real talk though, a lot of bandwagon Laker fans are going to flood the thread tonight. !!@@ is disgusting.

*Not a Laker fan.

SVG deserves some blame. Rafer should have been playing the fourth qtr and OT.
all faker fans are bandwagoners
Is it fun being such a bitter person?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope the Lakers just finish off the Magic in Orlando on Friday

I'll feel a little better if they don't win it on their home floor

real talk can y'all go one game without complaining about the refs? Refs didn't brick free throws and forget to rotate on defense. The players didthat. And Lakers fans y'all just got ya $*+ kicked last year refs had nothing to do with y'all blowing 20 point leads and get killed by 38 in theclincher. Congrats on the ring tho!!

Originally Posted by tupac003

Also for all the folks saying Pau don't want it with Air France...

BOTH of them weren't going to fight.

Not many NBA players would fight.

If somebody hits me in the back with 2 fists I would turn around and be upset too.

QFT... dude just turned around and said WTH basically.....

^^^SMH at Kal
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom