Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Son you grasping at straws right now.
Missed FT's >>>>>>>>>>> Kobe's Foul
Kobe has to have space to make an overhead pass. Nelson's face just happened to be in the way.

laugh.gif

The justification...

Ah, well, when you're close to a championship, rules shmules, doesn't matter I guess.

grin.gif

HELL OF A GAME!! Very glad the lake show won...enuff said...
i'm a happy dude at the moment..

D12's gonna have nightmares all summer about those missed free throws. He better practice 10,000 FTs a day in the off-season...that was the differencebetween 2-2 and your team having the edge going into game 5 vs. being down 3-1 and your team losing the series in 2 days.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

This is why i would rather have lebron and his less talented cavs in the finals..At least we know Lebron would have attempted to will his team to a win. These guys were trying to run out clock and at the same time nobody wanted to shoot.
24mzwb6.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not even bitter about the loss, but I hate Jon Barry so much.

He acts like his analysis is so groundbreaking and people actually care what he says.

You're a bum and you embarrass your family.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm not even bitter about the loss, but god damnit I hate Jon Barry so much.

He acts like his analysis is so groundbreaking and people actually care what he says.

laugh.gif

Pau had a right to be upset...Kobe walking over there was laughable {()} but congrats to the lakers
pimp.gif
......rather kobe win it then lebron

Originally Posted by OneTrust

So glad i said the lakers were taking it all this year since the beginning of the season or i'd be
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Not even shocked or surprised at all. Lakers have ALL THE LUCK!!!!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at ALL the laker fans that were dissing the HELL outta D Fish throughout this playoff run. Time and TIME again he comes through for y'all but y'all stay +!!!+$+@ on him cause his name isn't kobe bryant. I knew it'll come back to y'all. Dude STAYS hitting HUGE shots.

OH well, lakers this year, Bron next year. Congrats.

I can't lie. D Fish is this year's Robert Horry for the Lakers.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm not even bitter about the loss, but god damnit I hate Jon Barry so much.

co-sign... this dude is the biggest douche.. just a year ago he was always talking !*%@ about the lakers, now he stays @#%% riding
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This is why i would rather have lebron and his less talented cavs in the finals..At least we know Lebron would have attempted to will his team to a win. These guys were trying to run out clock and at the same time nobody wanted to shoot.
If this was Lebron and his team of scrubs, Lakers would be popping champagne in the center of the Q as we speak.
Might be half right, but if that were true, it would be in staples if it were now, cause Cavs had home court over Lakers...Like Mark said, Magicdon't have anybody who can create their own shot, that's why their offense got froze out down the stretch

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Originally Posted by Fiasco23

Originally Posted by tonton32

any1 watching postgame conference. who is that last interviewer?
talking bout that shorty? shes cute, name please
Was it Rachel Nichols? She's an ESPN reporter..
naw, she was a brunette, she ask Hedo a question(last inbound play of the 4th)

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

If this was Lebron and his team of scrubs, Lakers would be popping champagne in the center of the Q as we speak.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This guy (who is anti-Lakers) speaks the truth[/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I haven't read through any of this thread, and I doubt I will. The Lakeshow need 1 more win!

I will say, what an amazing game by both squads, but it came down to the Magic with the turnovers and what 15 missed free throws?

Whoever is saying the Lakers get all the calls and the Magic dont - fall the *!*# back. The Magic shot 37 FREETHROWS and the Lakers shot 20, I will agree the refs were both inconsistent on their calls though.

The way SVG has handled the whole Alston / Jameer situation is %+*!$@ up to the fullest.

1 MORE GAME, lets GET IT!

1 MORE!! ONE MORE!!

Sorry, just a bit excited right now ..lol

Supposedly as a Lakers fan you get mad for what Pietrus did to Gasol.. but in all honesty.. its hard to get mad to this guy or even to the whole Magic team..

Maybe its good for us.. getting Pau to act tough and whatnot
laugh.gif

I don't take whatever i said to Fisher this entire playoffs but props to him playing well this series..
pimp.gif

but.. It's not over till it's over.. so.. focused on the next game..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Two thoughts on this game. They should have either fouled once the Lakers past half court, or Nelson should not have let Fish even set up any closer than 4 ftbehind the arc to take that shot. That was the deciding play of the game.

Games 2 and 4..........the games that got away. Magic should be up 3-1 but unfortunately it's going the other way.

Even though this series isn't going to my teams favor at the moment I've enjoyed every second of it. Aside from the first game these have been greatgames.

Go Magic!

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

so that little girl is what..... 7-1 now
laugh.gif
roll.gif

apparently she is..and I bet she was crying the moment Pau just dunked it with the and-1...
laugh.gif

HA!!

Back
Top Bottom