Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

/\ 32, 7, and 8 is not a horrible game sir...anyway you slice it. Did he shoot well? NO...but how could you say he had a "horrible" game if he scored32 points in a close game...that doesn't add up.

Chew his gum lik....nevermind...I see your agenda now.

laugh.gif
Pietrus

Kobe: "Hey guys we one win away, just stay focused and lets close this thing out Sunday! Alright?!?"

Team: "YEA!!! LETS GET IT IN !!!"

Pau: "GRAHAgraga BragHGRAGGhhHfGA"

Kobe: "Wut???"

I know a lot of people are saying that Orlando should have made thier freethrows...

They should have but this is not the reason for the loss. The reason for the loss is SVG. I hate to qoute myself but....

tupac003 wrote:
I know some folks are saying we are playing bad...

I don't believe that. The Magic are just playing better.

D12 is beasting out there.

But the key is the turn around in Rafers game. His play is driving them. I wish SVG would play Nelson more becasue he was killing Rafers flow.

Even though we may not have played as well as expected its a 4 point game with our entire front line in foul trouble.

And what does SVG do? He puts Nelson in the the 4th and OT Yeah Nelson made some good plays but Rafer was HOOPING!

Plus Phil Jackson is a genius. Who else would think to take the ball out at the other end instead of half court. Made the Magic scramble which lead to Fishbeing wide open....

3-1

1 more to go.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

NT takes everything so literal .

Of course he isn't the worst player ever , but why did he play 3rd quarter ... 4th quarter ... & OT ? I haven't seen Skip since Halftime ?

Nelson is NOT healthy & he is NOT ready to play NBA Final basketball right now over Skip . Period .

He did the 3 dumbest things in the game ... which were the few main reasons why the Magic lost .

Why was he playing ?
The owner of the Magic pressured Van Gundy into playing Jameer in the Finals. The GM Otis Smith initially said Jameer wouldn't be ready andthat he would have to go through a battery of tests before they even made a decision. But it's assumed the owner wanted Jameer to play in the Finals. Skip is inconsistent on offense and at times Jameer was making the right plays on offense, but he was too slow and didn't make the right decisions in theend of the game.

I think Skip and SVG got into an argument as well which could be a reason why he didn't play.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Kobe smacked jameer but it was incidental could there be a foul called hell yes, but go back 2 plays when Pau had his jersey pulled to the floor and they called nothing.
indifferent.gif
@ the refs on both ends.

No way in hell was that "incidental". No freakin way.

A deliberate elbow to the face is not part of the play.

Kobe threw it KNOWING they would have the balls to call it and, whaddya know, they didn't.

Laker fans, enjoy your *championship.

*received favorable officiating throughout 2009 NBA playoffs.
Because your Celtics didn't get favorable calls during last year's run...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. 4th ring on the way LAKERS NATION
Son said 4th ring on the away LAKERS NATION. Last time I check the Lakers had 14 up going on 15.
laugh.gif

You know damn well you just a Bryant fanatic and not a real laker fan.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

why is ariza allowed to grab and handcheck turkoglu the entire series? I feel like this is being completely overlooked
because turkoglu forearms, and pushes off with every dribble and every drive?

Originally Posted by Killa Kyleon

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by tmukg21

pau bringin dat memphis out aint he
NORRRRRTH memphis, Orange mound!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BUMPIN TEARDACLUBUP BEFORE THE GAME

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bumpin crownin me b4 bed
Na I think he was bouncing to "nobody needs nobody"
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in the crowd lookin 4 a "5 star b****" word to yo gotti
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Magic deserved to lose.
Agreed.

indifferent.gif
at you clowns acting like soft #$# Gasol was gonna do anything.Dude should have gotten put on his #$# for dunking that last play.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I'm pissed,
mad.gif

laugh.gif
At the Magic right?
They deserved to lose.
Good season and championship win, Lakers
Tbone you are probably the most annoying laker's "fan"
Of course.

11 point lead, and they try to "protect" it. It doesn't work in college football, or any sport for that matter. Teams need to keep playing theway that got them the lead.

The missed free throws by Hedo and Howard, facepalm. At least Hedo made some clutch shots at the end of regulation. Howard went ghost on offense.

Well even though the Lakers are going to win. I atleast have ammo for my LeBron>Howard argument, that I have with one of my boys.

Dwight "Nick Anderson" Howard.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Laker fans, you KNOW Kobe's elbow to Nelson's jaw should've been an offensive foul.

Then Fisher's 3 would've never happened.

Freakin league is so orchestrated.

Those refs didn't call Kobe for the foul ON PURPOSE.

Disgusting.
It could've gone either way. You could call the elbow, but you could also interpret it that Nelson stepped into Kobe's space and the elbow was incidental.

Bottom line, 9 times out of 10, a play like that won't be whistled either way with less than a minute left in a finals game.

So what if a foul decides the game, that doesn't mean you overlook it.

There's never a reason for a player to swing an elbow at shoulder level or higher.

Kobe gets away with everything.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Kobe smacked jameer but it was incidental could there be a foul called hell yes, but go back 2 plays when Pau had his jersey pulled to the floor and they called nothing.
indifferent.gif
@ the refs on both ends.

No way in hell was that "incidental". No freakin way.

A deliberate elbow to the face is not part of the play.

Kobe threw it KNOWING they would have the balls to call it and, whaddya know, they didn't.

Laker fans, enjoy your *championship.

*received favorable officiating throughout 2009 NBA playoffs.

yeah ok.

Laker fans, you KNOW Kobe's elbow to Nelson's jaw should've been an offensive foul.

Then Fisher's 3 would've never happened.

Freakin league is so orchestrated.

Those refs didn't call Kobe for the foul ON PURPOSE.

Disgusting.

You have got to be kidding me.
indifferent.gif

Did you miss all the BS calls the Magic had go their way?

Originally Posted by john23friend85

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

smh.gif
at pau calling for the ball with a big lead and no time left

pietrus shoudlve reggie miller vs. kobe'd him
Exactly, I'm against fighting when you're losing, but that's just disrespectful. I put that on my life that if I was Pietrus, I would have messed up Gasol's life.
6 is a big lead? Not against Orlando. Pau put the game away and Pietrus pulled a %++$# move.
Come on dude. The game was over. All he had to do was hold the ball.

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

I haven't followed this thread, but here's my thoughts:

1) Ariza and Fisher won this game.
2) Kobe had a horrible game again, somebody tell this guy to stop shooting the ball.
3) NBA refs just suck.
4) Why does Kobe try to chew his gum the same way as Jordan?
5) I wonder how many Lakers fans are complaining about Fisher taking that 3, the way they did in the Nuggets' series.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This is the kind of thing that is justpathetic. How you all up in MJ's saliva knowing how he chews gum. Jeez, the guy will never get a break, I guess he breathes like MJ too
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Killa Kyleon

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by tmukg21

pau bringin dat memphis out aint he
NORRRRRTH memphis, Orange mound!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif