Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Laker fans, you KNOW Kobe's elbow to Nelson's jaw should've been an offensive foul.

Then Fisher's 3 would've never happened.

Freakin league is so orchestrated.

Those refs didn't call Kobe for the foul ON PURPOSE.

Disgusting.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by moundraised23

pau bringin dat memphis out aint he
NORRRRRTH memphis, Orange mound!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BUMPIN TEARDACLUBUP BEFORE THE GAME

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bumpin crownin me b4 bed

Why did Pau Gasol have to dunk it at the last second?
That was classy.

Spoiler [+]
pau.jpg

IM WAITING FOR THE GIFS. Come on guys. Fish threes, his smile, Paul thugging, Kobe elbow..... blah blah

Pau is a jerk for being so soft and then trying to get all big when the game was decided. He still didn't show up at all during this game. Trev and Fishwere the difference and Kobe had yet another sub-par game, but hit some key jumpers in OT. I wonder what ska is thinking right now, I know he wanted to ripKobe another one, but he made the right play this time.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Pietrus what a fool for the double axe handle. He should be suspended for the next game.

Real talk though, a lot of bandwagon Laker fans are going to flood the thread tonight. !!@@ is disgusting.

*Not a Laker fan.

SVG deserves some blame. Rafer should have been playing the fourth qtr and OT.

fisher, im sorry to say negative things about you about this game. hahaahahahha but if you play bad again, i would kick ur #%* ahahahhaah

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I love this team. OMG TREV N LIL ROCK COMIN THRU N THE CLUTCH
pimp.gif
One more ONE MOREWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

smh.gif
at pau calling for the ball with a big lead and no time left

pietrus shoudlve reggie miller vs. kobe'd him
Exactly, I'm against fighting when you're losing, but that's just disrespectful. I put that on my life that if I was Pietrus, I wouldhave messed up Gasol's life.

wow, that was a genius move by Phil taking the ball from full court. he just explained it.

Orlando had a foul to give and he knew they would foul right away in the halfcourt, so he took it in the backcourt and had them run with it. and Fisher got aneasy look and knocked it down.

watching the game with my kobe trainers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

should have broke out the MLPS blue fabolous throwback
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

im sorry but thats why kobe pisses me off, there was like 6 or 7 shots in the ot kobe took 5, hes a ball hog

* not a magic fan
* not a laker fan
* lakers in 5 been saying it since the magic beat the cavs

Lakers %$+$*!!!!
pimp.gif
Muahahahaha

Fish, bless my heart for throwing hate your way lately
smh.gif
, you are not that dude, you are that MAN nh
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

NBA is a joke

dwight howard has to be the biggest waste of strength, size, and athleticism ever. the guy has looked EXTREMELY mediocre in the finals. make 1 damn FT and the game is over

gasoft is a punk @%+ !@**%. peitrus shouldve decked his @%+

@@%$ the fakers

Dwight is just garbage on offense. The first thing that came to mind late in the 4th was he's gonna miss both and i'll be damned. I had money on themtoo.

Back
Top Bottom