Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Damn, people will argue about anything on the internet.

It's not that serious. Give it a rest.

Bottom line, Lakers are up 3-1 in the series. Those are the only numbers that should matter right now.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

I need a gif of that Fisher smirk after that second 3

2ng6grk.gif

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

that game was border line RIGGED for the Magic
You have to be kidding. Just enjoy the win.
Are you kidding me? 18 FTs to 2 FTs in 4th and OT. That's how. I'll admit, some games LA had the benefit of more FTs, but c'mon, no FTs until Pietrus's mugging?

actually, i believe in the 4th quarter Orlando shot 20 FTs and LA shot 0.

stan van gundy lost the game i think... i have no idea why nelson was in there for the fourth and OT.... he should have played skip or even JJ..... nelson justlooked completely lost out there

whew....my uncles were giving me grief up until Fish hit that last 3...I know I can sleep a lot easier now

Thats a grea GIF, will be using that one soon

Let's go Lakers...close these bums out

Originally Posted by tmoney85

yo i was at a bar and me and my boy were taking so much *!%@ about how bad derek fisher is and how he needs to retire... then like 10 minutes later he hits those big 3s and some chieck behind us was like "apologize!"
You should.

I think Jameer is catching a little too much heat....

I mean yeah he didn't body Fisher but it's not like he left the dude wide %$# open. Sometimes the guy just hits the shot...

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

0758ae5c3e1945e3f455d2cd1c428a1d-getty-88095585cc113_nba_finals_ga.jpg

Getty Images
2009-06-11
I'm rooting for the Magic but I gotta give props to Fisher.
smokin.gif

That dude is always clutch. I knew that shot was going in once he pulled up and let it fly.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SVG should have put Alston in the game. He picked up his game since game 3.

I think the Lakers will lose game 5 and win in game 6.

going into the finals no one in their right mind would have thought that our PGs would be outplaying theirs. But it's great to see Fish stepping up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom