Official NBA Finals Game 3: 06/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by eye see soles

More so than anything Kobe showed a weakness. He had a few turnovers that last minute. Orlando figured him out.

Cut off the head and the body will die.
if this guy could elaborate on what weakness Kobe has...

haha

SINCE WHEN DOES BEING THE BEST MEAN YOU CANT MESS UP OR POSSIBLY COST YOUR TEAM A GAME....

RELAX LAKER NATION, HE'LL BE BACK...STOP ACTIN LIKE THE WORLD IS OVER...WE STILL UP 2-1
ohwell.gif

first finals win in Magic history, been waitin all my life for this, hopefully we can keep this momentum nd take game 4, maybe 5, nd try to win a road gamelike we have all playoffs long, its gonna be tough but I think realistically we will win at least 1 more game at home

Originally Posted by bright nikes

More so than anything Kobe showed a weakness. He had a few turnovers that last minute. Orlando figured him out.

haha
b8c153ca4e381877c5f5a8886ff543bdba0eb0a.gif

Originally Posted by truthteller

SINCE WHEN DOES BEING THE BEST MEAN YOU CANT MESS UP OR POSSIBLY COST YOUR TEAM A GAME....

RELAX LAKER NATION, HE'LL BE BACK...STOP ACTIN LIKE THE WORLD IS OVER...WE STILL UP 2-1
ohwell.gif

That doesn't count he was wearing 45.
laugh.gif
��

Nah real talk very good post homie. I agree 100%

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

I agree pau/lo should demand the ball but has been screaming for the ball damn near every play the last two games. One play that comes to mind was when Jordan got a rebound n had LO right in front but saw Kobe jumpn up and down for the ball across court. Lamar is wide open but naturally ur gnna try n get that ball to the best player on the floor, which lead to a turnover. But I've also seen Kobe dribbling and Ariza wide open and clapping but Kobe waiving him off. Or last gme when he drove and had LO open in the corner and trevor open up high and he forced a bad shot that got blked and lead overtime. He makes that pass there is no missd courtney lee layup and overtime. Even phil knws that kobe goin off is not good for us for a whole series. We made need that a game here n there but Kobe HAS TO TRUST THIS TEAM.
QFT...

that's what i was afraid of... its good when he gets hot & goes on a streak... but he has to remember that his teammates are quite capable in their ownright...
Pau has killed everybody he's played against
nobody can guard LO on the perimeter/paint
Ariza has been lights out as a 3 pt shooter this postseason
Fisher is streaky but comes thru when necessary

If he would just get them more involved all the time then we would be close to unbeatable...

i mean think about it... the magic set a record for fg% & they still barely won the game...
If kobe hits his FTs like normal... we win the game
If LO gets more involved... we win the game
If Pau gets his deserved amount of touches... we win the game

Originally Posted by iceNcream

Originally Posted by franchise3

If you want the refs to call the moving screens on Howard then I say call the fouls on what Trevor calls D on Turk.

sure if you call the off arm by Hedo....he does it 85% of the time.
thank you... i thought i was the only one that noticed this...

and youre understating... Hedo does is 100% of the time... its ridiculous that its never been called this series...

Originally Posted by knightngale

Thugnificence wrote:

kingkb34 wrote:

WILLINC wrote:

eye see soles wrote:

More so than anything Kobe showed a weakness. He had a few turnovers that last minute. Orlando figured
him out.

haha

b8c153ca4e381877c5f5a8886ff543bdba0eb0a.gif

reminds me of the time someone on NT said Dwight Howard's weakness was for an Orlando Magic dancer.

haha
kobeyep.gif

Turk throws that arm because Trevor plays that Sasha D.

All I'm saying Sasha be getting called for that press D, but Trevor never does. And in turn, Turk throws that off arm to get him off him
laugh.gif

some of yall are too funny

Orlando shot 62% overall, and 75% on 2-pt field goals

Kobe missed 5 free throws

and the home team BARELY wins by 4 points (really 2 pts if you don't count the last 2 meaningless FT's)

Lakers are CLEARLY the better team and in the driver's seat in this series

good post with the MJ video

Originally Posted by Lazy B

haha
kobeyep.gif

hahaha
roll.gif

Ariza is playing good D on hedo, sasha gets a foul call because he plays that D then reachs in ariza ant doing that

hedo ALWAYS uses that off arm tho

I was telling my boy that too Franchise, Trevor was playing too aggressive, exactly like sasha - he constantly got beat and would leave his feet early tocontest a shot from Turk.

Trev also has to realize there's a reason why he gets the ball and he's always open, the Magic will live with him shooting jumpers.

Los Angeles fell in love with him because he was a slasher, and attacked the rim with NO FEAR.

When he gets more Field Goal Attempts than Pau Gasol, then we have a *%@%+$% problem.

Can someone answer this question? Why when Ariza and Odom hack it's not a foul? Bynum does almost the same thing and gets called for a foul.

Los Angeles fell in love with him because he was a slasher, and attacked the rim with NO FEAR.

When he gets more Field Goal Attempts than Pau Gasol, then we have a *%@%+$% problem.
didnt know he had more FGAs than Pau...

that needs to change immediately...

ideally i'd want Pau to get 15-20 FGAs per game... every game...

The two early fouls were a problem, but he being our second best player must get a significant amount of touches.

What the *!++ do you some of you guys want from Kobe and the Lakers? Stop bein so greedy. The magic played the best game of their playoffs and they won. %$!did you guys expect an easy sweeP? Its the !%##*+ finals. gosh people make me so angry, yes im mad...not at the loss, but how some people react to it. I agreewith Bright and Tupac, They beat us, good game magic. move on, game 4 is on thursday lets go.

didnt know he had more FGAs than Pau...

that needs to change immediately...

ideally i'd want Pau to get 15-20 FGAs per game... every game...

Trevor: 5-13
Pau: 9-11

Tell me the problem there?

laugh.gif
I know the team says, "if you're open shoot it!" ... butI mean there were so many times Ariza tried to do a little too much.

Pau needs AT LEAST 15-20FGA / Gm

Kobe def had an off game. He was lookin like Lebron at the line last night but none the less I expected the Magic to w/ that game, first game of the finals athome after bein down 0-2. I expect Kobe to drop 35+ and LA win by 6+ Thursday

Not worried one bit.

Soak it up Magic fans while you can.

Lakers lost but this series is already determined.

Back
Top Bottom