Official NBA Finals Game 3: 06/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

smh.gif
at LO onlygetting 6 FG attempts...dude was killing in the post every time he touched it.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

shard really came through. dudes clutch
to be honest it was mostly Pietrus , that terry cloth drive Shard had at the end of the 4th was pathetic

it was more Pietrus I agree. stellar D, some tough shots, hit his fts, and great offensive board and putback.

true true i really overlooked that . . but shard hit that big 2 with around a min left . . great shot when lakers were gatherin momentum

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

even with this win this is %%*+++#%.

im tired of lebron, kobe, wade etc all gettin %%*+++#% star calls. after shard hit the 2 that was under review i posted on facebook i feel a kobe foul call comin and what happened? d howard ties him up clean with a jump ball and he gets bailed out w a foul...

we are at home and the lakers get the calls. d12 clean ball foul, odom kick the ball out of bounds and they keep possession, bs movin scree ncall on d12 etc.. kobe was talkin to refs all game and its helpin..

he is one of the top 2 players in the world along w lebron. he does not need no help at all

if lakers win this final you can put another * next to it along with the one when donaghy helped them beat the kings to get to the chip
stop complaining about the only missed call on kobe all game long when the magic were given every advantage by the refs
tired.gif
far from the truth...both teams got screwed by the refs...

Kobe choked and cost the Lakers this game. Missed free throws, turnovers, bricking contested 3s. All he had to do we pass it to Gasol who was 9-11 FG and theywoulda won

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Orlando could easily be up 2-1.

You LA fans need to stop crying. This is why your the worst fan base in the NBA.

Dawg, what are you smoking? seriously ?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Orlando could easily be up 2-1.

You LA fans need to stop crying. This is why your the worst fan base in the NBA.

Dawg, what are you smoking? seriously ?
indifferent.gif
The Lakers could easily be up 3-0. What are you talking about? What is your purpose?
laugh.gif

im on the bandwagon
alimoe and all the dudes must be so salty right now.....feelin really dumb..lol

Hedo&
Rashard&
Dwight&
Courtney&
Skip.

Good game Orlando. Kobe choked,it kills me to say that it is what it is. Enjoy Magic that's it.

More so than anything Kobe showed a weakness. He had a few turnovers that last minute. Orlando figured him out.

Cut off the head and the body will die.

I dunno why y'all keep reiterating the Magic's fg % when y'all was also making hella shots in the 4th...Wasn't like y'all was shooting 30%while Magic shooting 75%

Kobe ain't sleeping tonight. He will be in the gym shooting FT's. Kobe you gotta take this L fam

Like I said before.....

If you thought this was going to be a sweep you are a super homer and quite stupid.

My wife was asking why I wasn't even really watching the game. I expected a throw away game and they came out and played.

The Magic did just about everything right tonight and we still had a chance for the game.

Yeah this could have been 2-1 Magic....but its 2-1 Lakers. I can't think about it any way else.

We just have to hope we have the same effort in game 4 and maybe make the right plays at the end of the game.

I won't blame a soul for this game. Kobe played his butt off in the first and had a subpar second half. I am a little upset at him but I damn surewon't blame the loss on him.

This is just something you have to move on from.

I am moving on....

Originally Posted by eye see soles

More so than anything Kobe showed a weakness. He had a few turnovers that last minute. Orlando figured him out.

Cut off the head and the body will die.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LO could decimate that Magic interior as seen in the 4th qtr. if he gets the ball.

Orlando figured him out.
What? 21 first half points says they didn't. His piss poor second half was of his own doing not Orlando's. Giving them too much credit.

I can't believe after the type of game Kobe was having that he choked that badly in the 4th.
sick.gif

Great game by Orlando though.

Orlando really could be up 2-1 though.

if Courtney Lee hadn't missed a layup the Lakers would be in trouble right now... LA fans should be feeling good that they are up 2-1, with HCA still inhand.

also, it's important to note that Rafer Alston just had a good game. Alston has one good game per series.. in every other game, he plays bad and hurts theteam. law of averages says that he will %@*# up in Game 4.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

I dunno why y'all keep reiterating the Magic's fg % when y'all was also making hella shots in the 4th...Wasn't like y'all was shooting 30% while Magic shooting 75%
well they did set the Finals record
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

LO could decimate that Magic interior as seen in the 4th qtr. if he gets the ball.
yeah the lakers were running the same play the magic run and it got them back in the game

this game and blame goes to the lakers defense

offense was obiously not a problem

Back
Top Bottom