Official NBA Finals Game 3: 06/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

shard really came through. dudes clutch
to be honest it was mostly Pietrus , that terry cloth drive Shard had at the end of the 4th was pathetic

Kobe was actually 4-6 from 3 point land before those desperate attempts

gotta h it those free throws and limit turnovers next game

tonight he didnt EXECUTE

The magic were h ot but that was BAD defense by the lakers. I think Rashard only shot like 1 contested shot all game long.

DONT EVER RUN TO CLOSE OUT ON PIETRUS AND RAFER
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Missed FT's killed us...Kobe shooting like Lebron tonight.

The Magic shot 62% for the game and barely won. Wow.

On to Game 4
pretty much. need to get LO and Pau more touches

Good ishh magic!

They need to play like this in game 4.

Can it be the greatest comeback in HISTORY?

Well have to believe in the Magic!

Another point is yeah Orlando set a record shooting wise tonight at 62%, but then again in game 1 they shot like 29%, second lowest in history.

So, basically it's somewhere in the middle.

We'll see what happens in game 4

lakers shot more 3 point attempts then the magic did tonight that cant be the same for game 4

i wouldnt put all of the blame on kobe he %!%@ up but magic just came out hot tonight, it wasnt even like the lakers D was horrible magic where hitting toughshots all night long

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

So do y'all blame Kobe for the L?

yes.
well not the whole L, but the turnover. and contested 3's.
the other lakers played great down the stretch.
well basically idk. aha

I was hoping for a sweep.
frown.gif

Lakers in 6. Lakers will win the next game, and the Magic will win the last game in Orlando... Then the Lakeshow wins the Larry in game 6 and celebrate athome.
grin.gif

A few things I took from the game.

1. The Magic will not win this series. They shot 62% from the field and won by four. They can't play better than that. Thay can shoot their 3's betterbut the Lakers can play on a whole other level than they did tonight.

2. Dwight has the opportunity to be one of the best centers to play the game. Especially if he can hit free throws like he did tonight. But he has to get abetter offensive game. Hopefully he has the dedication for it.

3. Kobe played horrible at the end of this game. That might have been the worst thing that could have happened to the Magic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

shard really came through. dudes clutch
to be honest it was mostly Pietrus , that terry cloth drive Shard had at the end of the 4th was pathetic

it was more Pietrus I agree. stellar D, some tough shots, hit his fts, and great offensive board and putback.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Shard.
Dwight.
Turk.
PIETRUS.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Orlando Magic.

pimp.gif
what next you're gonna ask for an orlando magic sig...the same way you wanted a denver nuggets sig?
tongue.gif

anyways fellas what can we expect?...we werent gonna sweep the magic...they were in front of their ruckus crowd...they havent seen a finals since '95...ofcourse the magic were gonna come out hot...hell i thought we were gonna get blown out by 10+ tonight...yes kobe made some boneheaded plays at the end of theday we gotta give credit to where its due...give it to the magic...they played well and shot lights out...they played desperate...yet we still only managed tolose by 4

with that said...have a field day magic fans and you haters
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Orlando could easily be up 2-1.

You LA fans need to stop crying. This is why your the worst fan base in the NBA.

Crying? LOL

Damn now we can't be mad at our own superstar for messing up at the end.

Hell most of us knew there wasn't going to be a sweep but we are "CRYING"

roll.gif

Worst fan base? I love yall sometimes.

We played bad tonite n still could hve won the game.... Kobe gotta use his teammates. C'mon fam Pau is playn well, LO has been amazing, trev's beenknockn shots dwn, and Fish wants to win it all so why not get them involved?????? On the road he cannot control a half then go into decoy mode in the 2nd halfb/c that kills our rythm on offense. Luckily LO, fish, pau, trev, n the other guys were still knocking dwn shots. Game 4 we can win that b/c Orlando got alottacalls tonite n made alotta tuff shots so if we run our offense n play defense like we've been doin and we're good.

dwight is dominant on the court offensively and offensively. lamar odom is gonna have to take a bigger role cause this big man howard is sweeping the floorwith those put back dunks, rebounds, etc. hes cute too. also kobe needs to not take every shot he is one of the greatest but he is a veteran player with finalsexperience and knows in clutch moments those key teammates can come in handy and eleviate some pressure off of himself.

Back
Top Bottom