Official NBA Finals Game 3: 06/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

ska is some were image cuz he told yall about this i believe in game 1 or 2

Find me a Laker fan that cares.

What the %$*% do you guys want from Kobe and the Lakers? Stop bein so greedy. The magic played the best game of their playoffs and they won. %*% did you guys expect an easy sweeP?

Well, we expect a 90% free throw shooter to make somewhere around 90% of his free throws. We expect Pau (maybe Kobe should know better and grab the damn ball)or Ariza to call timeout.

An easy sweep? If the Lakers had won tonight, there would be little easy about their 3-0 lead.

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

rashard lewis is cute
ayo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

even with this win this is %%*+++#%.

im tired of lebron, kobe, wade etc all gettin %%*+++#% star calls. after shard hit the 2 that was under review i posted on facebook i feel a kobe foul call comin and what happened? d howard ties him up clean with a jump ball and he gets bailed out w a foul...

we are at home and the lakers get the calls. d12 clean ball foul, odom kick the ball out of bounds and they keep possession, bs movin scree ncall on d12 etc.. kobe was talkin to refs all game and its helpin..

he is one of the top 2 players in the world along w lebron. he does not need no help at all

if lakers win this final you can put another * next to it along with the one when donaghy helped them beat the kings to get to the chip
stop complaining about the only missed call on kobe all game long when the magic were given every advantage by the refs
tired.gif

smh.gif
@ Kobe

smh.gif
x
eek.gif
@ the Magic shooting 62.5% from the field

smh.gif
@ the free throw shooting tonight

Magic played @!$* good tonight... They made their J's, and their FT's when it counted... I expected the Magic to take this game, but damn, the Lakershad their chance at the end... Odom played well tonight.... Fisher should have kicked it out to him before he shot that 3
alien.gif

Props to Lewis, Pietrus, and Turk.. These dudes continue to hit shots that are ridiculous... They got ice in their veins in the 4th quarter, nothing phasesthese dudes...

Courtney Lee also did a good job out there... He made some dumb mistakes, but he made KB work his #$@ off... That dunk on Fisher
sick.gif

Skip actually played well tonight... Hopefully Skip thinks he's Larry Bird the next game, and goes 1-14
laugh.gif

Game 4 is gonna be a good one...

WOW the best shooting game in Finals history and we were right there at the end. All we still had a chance to win the game, if Orlando can shoot this well nextgame, more power to them but, I doubt it. We got Game 4.

Magic had a superb game. In a shocking twist it was them executing down the strech rather than us. Kobe needs to use the pick or trust his teammates more. Moreoften than not when he splits the double team we don't get a quality possession. Good game Magic, we really only lost by 2 and Kobe missed all those freethrows. We'll get you next one.

Honestly Lakers fans have no right to complain about the refs when Joey is reffing.

It's crazy. Only two games the Lakers have lost with Joey as ref, which was game 6 of the Finals last year and tonight.

Joey needs to retire asap.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

even with this win this is %%*+++#%.

im tired of lebron, kobe, wade etc all gettin %%*+++#% star calls. after shard hit the 2 that was under review i posted on facebook i feel a kobe foul call comin and what happened? d howard ties him up clean with a jump ball and he gets bailed out w a foul...

we are at home and the lakers get the calls. d12 clean ball foul, odom kick the ball out of bounds and they keep possession, bs movin scree ncall on d12 etc.. kobe was talkin to refs all game and its helpin..

he is one of the top 2 players in the world along w lebron. he does not need no help at all

if lakers win this final you can put another * next to it along with the one when donaghy helped them beat the kings to get to the chip
stop complaining about the only missed call on kobe all game long when the magic were given every advantage by the refs
tired.gif

What game were you watching? The refs kept that whistle in their mouths for the most part. They let them bang out there.

If anything get mad at LA for the missed FTs. They make them and this game is theirs.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by rocshoes24

that double dribble called came out to be a big no call!
Stooppp it

AGREED...no impact at all...

The refs sucked on all levels tonight, no team in particular...
tired.gif

Great game by both teams. Too bad we couldn't come out with the win. Orlando played very well, which we knew they would, but shot a very high percentage.We still have 2 chances to get a win, although I wouldn't mind trying to win both. Tough loss, we just need get back up for the next game.

Missed FT's killed us...Kobe shooting like Lebron tonight.

The Magic shot 62% for the game and barely won. Wow.

On to Game 4

kobe you blew it. it's ok though, keep up the intensity and don't have to worry about the fts. Farmar and Fish played tough.

ugh..I'm this | | close to going downtown and calling in sick tomorrow....finals game on a tuesday, FTL

Back
Top Bottom