Official NBA Finals Game 3: 06/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

What the %$*% do you guys want from Kobe and the Lakers? Stop bein so greedy. The magic played the best game of their playoffs and they won. %*% did you guysexpect an easy sweeP? Its the %%%#%# finals. gosh people make me so angry, yes im mad...not at the loss, but how people react to it. They beat us, good gamemagic. move on, game 4 is on thursday lets go.

That's game .

ORLANDO lets go for the next 2 .

3-2 .
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Horrible play tonight by LA and they still could have stolen this game. Piss poor defense on the pick and roll and missed FTs is why they lost.

Kobe's mental mistakes also cost them in the end. That drive with 28.2 was the deciding factor unfortunately. He'd better be ready for Game 4. Theymust win that game.

laugh.gif
at people blaming the refs. They let them play for the most part withno favoritism. Watch the game and analyze what happened before you make assumptions.

GOOD JOB LAKERS, BUT BETTER JOB TO THE MAGIC.......WE'LL GET EM NEXT TIME..HOPEFULLY THEY DONT SHOOT THIS GOOD NEXT GAME!

I know Orlando shots lights out and the Lakers were still in it, but, Lakers themselves were lights out in the 4th which kept them in it. Just a good game allaround.

Kobe with all the missed FT's. Dude is automatic every day of the week.

Once again pressure is on the Magics still. All Lakers need is just 1 game. 1 freaking game in Orlando

Originally Posted by tupac003

Damn....

Well close game. I won't trip.

We had a chance to win this game. The Magic shot 75% in the first half....and we still had a chance to win.

I know some people are going to kill kobe but damn yall were on his sack in the first half because he was hooping.

I figured we would lose this game. Orlando coming home with all the hype and the home crowd.

Can't trip not one bit.

Good game orlando. We will see you in game 4.

QFT. Magic had motivation , they had gooting shooting this game and we still managed to stay close..what a game,what A game.

magic played out of their minds and kobe didn't have a good second half and barely lost. Lakers should win game 4

Back
Top Bottom