Official NBA Finals Game 3: 06/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

roll.gif
what was that??

they deserve this loss. good win by the magics, they made almost all their shots yet they barely won.
they've got to play even better if they want to win the next 2 games at home.

ORLANDO won...

KOBE screwed up it happens....

And SKA talked that crap 2 games ago PLEASE...

WE WERE NOT GOING TO SWEEP THIS TEAM.....WE WERE BOUND TO LOSE A GAME...

Damn this game $%**#$+ hurts. MAgic played awesome the whole damn game and we still had a chance to take it but our best @%$@** up. Oh well got to live with itand move on to game 4. Damn it this $%**#$+ sucks #@%$ though.

I don't know what's sadder, the Magic couldn't get any of the rebounds or the Lakers couldn't make any of those 3s.

Damn....

Well close game. I won't trip.

We had a chance to win this game. The Magic shot 75% in the first half....and we still had a chance to win.

I know some people are going to kill kobe but damn yall were on his sack in the first half because he was hooping.

I figured we would lose this game. Orlando coming home with all the hype and the home crowd.

Can't trip not one bit.

Good game orlando. We will see you in game 4.

Kobe:
Free Throws
DO NOT try to split a defense late in the game

Phil:
Exploit Odom on Lewis or Hedo

Bynum:
Too many to list

Orlando:
Good Win
Skip we see you

These teams are pretty even when you really analyze things. Lakers aren't really that much better of a team even though they managed to capture the firsttwo games. Should be an interesting game on Thursday

Kobe Bean Bryant had a horrendous game...

shot only 50% from the FT line

went 2-10 in the 2nd half...

costly turnovers in the clutch moments

and he did that same %!## in denver, trying to split the double team & Nene took it away from him before...

Kobe cost us this game, but lets not get out of hand with the criticism... he kept us in the game during the 1st half...

Magic played out of their minds shooting the ball this game & still barely won with the home court...

Oh well at least we didn't get blown out. Magic played there absolute best game possible and we still had a great chance to win this game if not for Kobejust making stupid decisions in the 4th. We'll take Game 4.

Back
Top Bottom