OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

How long have you owned the game? Is there not a fix for this? Super frustrating.

Owned it since the drop. No clue. You're the first person I've seen have the same issue, granted I haven't looked for a solution. Guessing it's just a glitch. I get the email sometimes and when I open it it says the "code" or something is invalid and broken

How long have you owned the game? Is there not a fix for this? Super frustrating.

Owned it since the drop. No clue. You're the first person I've seen have the same issue, granted I haven't looked for a solution. Guessing it's just a glitch. I get the email sometimes and when I open it it says the "code" or something is invalid and broken

Ahh, it's just weird. I'm going to check Outlook and see if the e-mail was sent to there somehow but each time I enter in my Gmail account- and nothing has come through that inbox.

I thought it might be because I downloaded the game from the XBL Store and it's not a physical disc.

Just got the game in my 4th season of mygm. anybody know how to make the injuries less frequent, and why my young players are regressing so fast

Just got the game in my 4th season of mygm. anybody know how to make the injuries less frequent, and why my young players are regressing so fast

I'm pretty sure you can either turn injuries on or off, not less frequent tho ....also regarding regressed players, if their potential is not an A+ then will regress much faster if it's lower.

Played my first online game (finally got my Live renewed) and what on earth is with the absurd turnover rate :x .

2942013-insta.gif

^

I play ML with the Heat and this never happened to me. I only know it from videos 
mean.gif
its happened with me on in myleague , mygm and in mycareer .....different teams not with the heat , mycareer , twice in mycareer with the thunder and once with the pistons mygm ( i got lebron through FA ) and with warriors in myleague

I saw a photo bomb the other day when Jimmy Butler was talking to Doris and Noah came behind him and rubbed his head.

The little things that make 2K special

I saw a photo bomb the other day when Jimmy Butler was talking to Doris and Noah came behind him and rubbed his head.

The little things that make 2K special
in the mycareer one durant did like some walk , stop ,  and then come back to the camera behind me and doris during interview with a big funny smile , and then keep walking toward locker room . I wonder how many they have , thats 3 already weve seen .

laugh.gif
 I think I saw that one too.

The wild thing about 2K is there are so many animations that there is no way any one user can see anywhere near close to all of them. Especially people that only play 1 or 2 different modes. This game is so deep at times you can just get lost in it all. 

laugh.gif
 I think I saw that one too.

The wild thing about 2K is there are so many animations that there is no way any one user can see anywhere near close to all of them. Especially people that only play 1 or 2 different modes. This game is so deep at times you can just get lost in it all. 
idc if i sound like a fanboy but legit ever since i found 2k in 2k9 , i havent gotten into an rpg or any other franchise....2k has had me like those WoW boys between 05-10 or so , theyre probably still on it lol 

fambz , i have at&t uverse and i have the least expensive internet they offer because i didnt think it would be an issue but im having trouble playing 2K online at all times  , and even offline sometimes it will have some lag when my daughter is using youtube on her ipad , while her video buffers for 30-60 seconds i will get unplayable online lag and borderline unplayable offline ( its connected offline gameplay if youre connected to 2k servers for vc and stuff i guess ) , on call of duty the same issue , while her videos are buffering call of duty becomes unplayable from the lag........my question is , has anybody had the same issue and then gotten the "faster" internet from their provider , paid the extra $20-30 per month and then had much faster connection speeds ? does anyone work in that field / industry and know if you really get faster internet ? science brahs check in ? any neil degrasse tysons on nt? 

fambz , i have at&t uverse and i have the least expensive internet they offer because i didnt think it would be an issue but im having trouble playing 2K online at all times  , and even offline sometimes it will have some lag when my daughter is using youtube on her ipad , while her video buffers for 30-60 seconds i will get unplayable online lag and borderline unplayable offline ( its connected offline gameplay if youre connected to 2k servers for vc and stuff i guess ) , on call of duty the same issue , while her videos are buffering call of duty becomes unplayable from the lag........my question is , has anybody had the same issue and then gotten the "faster" internet from their provider , paid the extra $20-30 per month and then had much faster connection speeds ? does anyone work in that field / industry and know if you really get faster internet ? science brahs check in ? any neil degrasse tysons on nt? 
if they say you get faster internet you should get faster internet or else they probably could get sued for making false claims... something else to take into consideration you should be connected via ethernet cable not the wireless garbage cause you got to share bandwidth with people connected to your internet via wireless, in this case your daughter.

if they say you get faster internet you should get faster internet or else they probably could get sued for making false claims... something else to take into consideration you should be connected via ethernet cable not the wireless garbage cause you got to share bandwidth with people connected to your internet via wireless, in this case your daughter.
im ethernet directly to my ps4 and she wifi's on the ipad but it still uses the same internet because i can play when shes not on the ipad without a problem , and if im on the ps4 her video will load up within 10 seconds , while were both using , her videos will buffer within a realistic 30-60 seconds instead of a clear under 10 seconds and my ps4 will lag every time she switches videos 

im ethernet directly to my ps4 and she wifi's on the ipad but it still uses the same internet because i can play when shes not on the ipad without a problem , and if im on the ps4 her video will load up within 10 seconds , while were both using , her videos will buffer within a realistic 30-60 seconds instead of a clear under 10 seconds and my ps4 will lag every time she switches videos 
then yea id definitely look into upgrading your internet speed

smokin.gif

When i get home ima start messing around with it myself 

also 2k announced that the prize for Road to the Finals will be 250k with more details to come

Not sure how its gonna be to enter hopefully its not just the top teams because it wouldn't be fair to someone who just started playing not to long ago 

How fun is mygm in 2k16?

It's cool, just hate i can never get any good free agents. I give them the most money and they still choose to sign elsewhere, and being a Knicks fan I always pick the knicks and it seems no one wants to come and play with melo.

Back
Top Bottom