OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

nba live 03 will forever have a place in my heart along with nba 2k9 , thats where i made the switch from live to 2k and it was glorious

I still haven't played the My Player story mode 
laugh.gif

I still haven't played the My Player story mode 
laugh.gif
buggin fam , best myplayer ever just gotta get past the movie and first season which is only 8 games ......high school / college touch was AWESOME and mark my words , people always nitpick at the current thing , but this will go down as the greatest sports video game of all time until 2k surpasses itself 

myplayer gets repetitive very fast plus all the illogical gameplay, haven't played it since like a week or 2 after the game came out

don't think i've ever complete more than 3 season in that mode, and i usually wound up simming through more than half of it

Last edited:
buggin fam , best myplayer ever just gotta get past the movie and first season which is only 8 games ......high school / college touch was AWESOME and mark my words , people always nitpick at the current thing , but this will go down as the greatest sports video game of all time until 2k surpasses itself 

2k11 myplayer >>>>>>>>>>

I still haven't played the My Player story mode :lol:

So when you finish the movie/8 regular season games, it becomes a full season?

I'm a Center going a few games into the reg. season and I'm kind of over it. I think I rather be a SG/PG and really dedicate some time towards making him flourish. I thought C would be fun but it's kind of a bore.

2k11 myplayer >>>>>>>>>>

2K11 used to be the GOAT, but this year is by far the best.

So when you finish the movie/8 regular season games, it becomes a full season?

I'm a Center going a few games into the reg. season and I'm kind of over it. I think I rather be a SG/PG and really dedicate some time towards making him flourish. I thought C would be fun but it's kind of a bore.

Yeah the mode really opens up after those 8 games , youll have off days where you can choose to meet endorsement deals and earn vc / connections where you "hang out" with a player and get unlocks for example klay thompsons jumpshot for hanging out with him , athletic dunk package from wiggins , sonics jersey from shawn kemp , MYTEAM cards can be unlocked as well (which is slept on cause whenever i do start myteam i got ALOT of golds alrdy , or you can practice to get temporary boosts in stats and eventually after 5-6 consecutive practices you can unlock more attribute upgrades

Wait, 2K just released a new patch today? 

yep

-fixed an issue where users were able to equip mascot costumes despite not having the appropriate rep level in MyPARK.

- Addressed a game disconnect that would sometimes occur during scrimmage games in MyCOURT when there are spectators.

- Fixed an issue that was causing unwanted ankle breaker reactions on defenders who were standing in good defensive position.

- Resolved a rare case where a Pro-Am Arena game would stall out on the loading screen.

-(PS4) Adjusted the ‘How Much Ya Got?’ requirements such that a maximum salary offer will unlock the Trophy (regardless of how many years the contract offer is for).

- Added ‘Player of the Week’ and ‘Player of the Month’ panels to the MyPARK leaderboards.

Weeks after owning the game and I still get "Your MyPlayer has expired, confirm e-mail" b.s alert :smh: what gives? I NEVER got the e-mail. Unless it's going to Outlook (XB1) and not my Gmail.

Weeks after owning the game and I still get "Your MyPlayer has expired, confirm e-mail" b.s alert :smh: what gives? I NEVER got the e-mail. Unless it's going to Outlook (XB1) and not my Gmail.

Still getting the same thing Man. I'm just rolling with it. Once you realize it's not just you, it makes it a ittle better

2K11 used to be the GOAT, but this year is by far the best.

Spike Lee and a couple short hs/college games >>>>>>>> Draft combine, summer league, d league, injuries?

Why not just combine it all with decent A.I. or sliders and the option to switch off whatever you don't want.

Yeah the mode really opens up after those 8 games , youll have off days where you can choose to meet endorsement deals and earn vc / connections where you "hang out" with a player and get unlocks for example klay thompsons jumpshot for hanging out with him , athletic dunk package from wiggins , sonics jersey from shawn kemp , MYTEAM cards can be unlocked as well (which is slept on cause whenever i do start myteam i got ALOT of golds alrdy , or you can practice to get temporary boosts in stats and eventually after 5-6 consecutive practices you can unlock more attribute upgrades
**** gets real repetitive quick... im starting to perfer MyTeam now
Kawhi is God in this game on the defensive end
sick.gif
gets a boost when guarding bron

Every year the game is almost the same, I was end up copping and only play MyPark, Once i hit legend back in Nov i barely play 2x a week, but I'm trying toi get back on, if anyone wants to run some games ( baller ) hit me up, GT is Spectacular89

Still getting the same thing Man. I'm just rolling with it. Once you realize it's not just you, it makes it a ittle better

How long have you owned the game? Is there not a fix for this? Super frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom