OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

You can't pick up and play this game man. You have to get in that practice gym and master shots, dribble moves, and just getting an overall feel for the game. Scrimmage mode gives you a feel of the 5-on-5 game.

Even blacktop mode gives you a feel for 1/2/3/4 on 1/2/3/4 situations. This game has so many tools but it IS a complicated game.

Thanks for having an open mind man.

So tired of dudes using warriors I knw its just a game but are you really that garbage that you have to play online with them? Smdh those mofos should go play connect 4 or some ish like that...terrible

I don't think it's garbage if you actually use them right. It's s good counter to a lot of the turbo and score after basket cheese. Dudes use them to cheese with Steph and Klay. I used them the last 8 times and Steph or Klay was my leading scorer once. Hell one game I had 1 pt with Steph. Plus I'm usually playing against the Cavs, Spurs or Thunder. When you play against the Warriors how do dudes use them?

I don't think it's garbage if you actually use them right. It's s good counter to a lot of the turbo and score after basket cheese. Dudes use them to cheese with Steph and Klay. I used them the last 8 times and Steph or Klay was my leading scorer once. Hell one game I had 1 pt with Steph. Plus I'm usually playing against the Cavs, Spurs or Thunder. When you play against the Warriors how do dudes use them?

It's not so much how the actual user uses a single player. It's more about how their computer assisted All Stars make ridiculous defensive plays aka draymond Green and Bogut. I roll with my hometown team 95% of the time (bucks) just got to euro league already lost 2 to cavs and warriors smh

It's not so much how the actual user uses a single player. It's more about how their computer assisted All Stars make ridiculous defensive plays aka draymond Green and Bogut. I roll with my hometown team 95% of the time (bucks) just got to euro league already lost 2 to cavs and warriors smh
That's very fair. Usually I roll with the Knicks Bulls or Suns. I just got so frustrated with users exploited certain things. I refuse to go off ball or zone so the anti cheese is the Warriors for me.

Any tips on how to improve transition defense? A bulk of my losses are due to giving up so many fast break points.

That's very fair. Usually I roll with the Knicks Bulls or Suns. I just got so frustrated with users exploited certain things. I refuse to go off ball or zone so the anti cheese is the Warriors for me.
Yeah makes sense its mainly just the garbage dudes that get to me. Idk whats worse a hypebeast in 2k or in the shoe game haha

I was using the Suns (was 6-0 with them) until Bledsoe went down. I like using the Kings a lot. Rondo, Boogie, and Rudy. If only Ben McClemore was consistent. Seth off the bench :smokin

Yeah makes sense its mainly just the garbage dudes that get to me. Idk whats worse a hypebeast in 2k or in the shoe game haha
I'm glad I'm 34 now. If I get sneakers cool, if they are sold out no problem. I was lucky buying sneakers when I was younger as hype beasts were not a big problem.

I wonder how long they will need to remove Blatt from the game 
nerd.gif

I bet it only needs a call from Lebron...

One game away from sweeping the Cavs in the ECF in MP. Gotta show the committee how much they ****** up by giving Bron Bron my MVP trophy.

stupid *** 2K :smh:

i bought sneakers on the app but apparently they're not even in the game on console. waste of 2,500 VC

Are you using your left and right hand finishes in the right situations? Floaters as well?

Ived tried everything it seems like no matter how far the defender is from me he magically teleports to me to get the block. Only way i get buckets in the paint is if the defender is under the rim and i get lucky and dunk on him.

Back
Top Bottom