OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

roll.gif

was playing in the park last night seen someone design the Frags man they were looking DOPE 

Rules for Road To The Finals are up in the game

first practice starts this saturday at 5 to try and earn a spot. I forget the exact details as i read them last night in game 

Last edited:
:rofl:

was playing in the park last night seen someone design the Frags man they were looking DOPE 

Rules for Road To The Finals are up in the game

first practice starts this saturday at 5 to try and earn a spot. I forget the exact details as i read them last night in game 

That was probably me :nerd: Thats the first thing i did, i was in baller park then heading to flyers for 2v2

Im on xbox GT is spectacular89 i got clips of me wearing the frags

Wasn't you fam I messaged the dude and said I see you in them frags lol.. Dude replied yea they finally scanned them *****.

My crew always looking for a 5th sometimes even looking for 2 to play the ProAm if you are ever down.

I'm always down for the park to I'll send over a FR right now from smart glass

Wasn't you fam I messaged the dude and said I see you in them frags lol.. Dude replied yea they finally scanned them *****.

My crew always looking for a 5th sometimes even looking for 2 to play the ProAm if you are ever down.

I'm always down for the park to I'll send over a FR right now from smart glass

Yeah, im always willing to play with new people. Hit me up, ill be on tonight

X xxpizzo one thing about me in the park is im all defense, i really dont care if i score, i made my guy strickly defense only, the points can come from you guys, i'll score only if its a put back.

Last edited:
X xxpizzo one thing about me in the park is im all defense, i really dont care if i score, i made my guy strickly defense only, the points can come from you guys, i'll score only if its a put back.

Sounds good but if you ever do have that open jumper make sure you take it without any hesitation as long as it's a good shot it don't bother me at all if it's a miss. I'm a 95 Ovr inside PF. jumpshot at 18 and I love taking them mid range shots from around the Freethrow line. My dude will yam on people as well if needed

Wait, they got the Frag 1s in this game now?  I've been looking forever to get some AJ1s on MyPlayer in this game

Wait, they got the Frag 1s in this game now?  I've been looking forever to get some AJ1s on MyPlayer in this game

Nah, they added the high top 1s, and you can customize them into the frags. I wanted to do royals but i hate that the side and the toe has to be the same color so it doesnt look right.

That's all I ask........was that really hard to scan the AJ1s into the game, 2K?  The only retro Jordans that I've been ******* with MyPlayer in the game have been the 3s, 6s, and 11s (kinda like real life).

About damn time

I have always hated how damn easy it is to get a A+ grade in 2K. They need to make it a little tougher to get it because if anyone can do it, it isn't really an accomplishment

I have always hated how damn easy it is to get a A+ grade in 2K. They need to make it a little tougher to get it because if anyone can do it, it isn't really an accomplishment

I feel its easier getting it as a big man, I've had PGs and SGs and i usually get B+.

Yup I feel same way. It's much easier as big man because you get them lil points for things such as box out, rebounding, blocks ect that some PG/SG might not get

Scoring really don't get you anything towards grade

Last edited:
i'm like you Spectacular

played a game earlier & had a statline of 0-4-7 :lol:. i just want a high teammate grade & a W.

Last edited:
Yup I feel same way. It's much easier as big man because you get them lil points for things such as box out, rebounding, blocks ect that some PG/SG might not get

Scoring really don't get you anything towards grade
If you know how to work the system, you will do all those things as a PG/SG as well. 

So I always ended up having to put restrictions on myself just to make ti realistic. 

"Don't box out more than 2 x per quarter"

"Don't set pointless screens."

Dumb stuff like that just so it was a struggle for me to get a good grade

It's cool, just hate i can never get any good free agents. I give them the most money and they still choose to sign elsewhere, and being a Knicks fan I always pick the knicks and it seems no one wants to come and play with melo.
ill stop being mean , i figured out the issue with this ..........before you sign them , look at how much theyre being offered you can "view offers" in the FA pool , then for example if everyone is offering LBJ 4 years / 96 million , you can offer the same just make it 3+1 player option , the player option makes him sign 

I spend hours in myGM mode and love the offseason as much as the actual season ...I'm like 8 or 9 years in and keep my roster fresh by trading players at age 28.

I spend hours in myGM mode and love the offseason as much as the actual season ...I'm like 8 or 9 years in and keep my roster fresh by trading players at age 28.
addicted to randomizing computer generated draft classes til they generate an 80+ rookie and then figure out a way to make sure i get the top picks 

addicted to randomizing computer generated draft classes til they generate an 80+ rookie and then figure out a way to make sure i get the top picks 

You definitely don't wanna use a created draft class then, the first 15 picks were 99 overall, which throw off your entire league ....ended up starting a new file.

You definitely don't wanna use a created draft class then, the first 15 picks were 99 overall, which throw off your entire league ....ended up starting a new file.

One time I managed to get four selections in the top 10 picks.

I've always gotten an A+ grade by at least the start of the 2nd quarter :lol: I go for a lot of rebounds as a PG and that enables me to start the fast break quicker and lead my team to the basket. It's a lot easier if you have dudes that fill the lanes properly too.

Tryna avg a triple double but w/ 9.4 asst per game and 5 games left, don't look plausible :smh: Could've pulled it off but had like 10 turnovers and only 6 assts vs the Nicks last night :x at least I ended up w/ 10 steals for a triple double.

Back
Top Bottom