OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

I'd Blake Griffin Ronnie2K without hesitation if I ever saw him. I'll take the broken hand and all. Such a punchable face on that dude.

2K is ******* savage at what they did to Blake after his hand injury was announced
roll.gif

I spend hours in myGM mode and love the offseason as much as the actual season ...I'm like 8 or 9 years in and keep my roster fresh by trading players at age 28.
addicted to randomizing computer generated draft classes til they generate an 80+ rookie and then figure out a way to make sure i get the top picks 

You definitely don't wanna use a created draft class then, the first 15 picks were 99 overall, which throw off your entire league ....ended up starting a new file.

The community draft classes have rookies at 99 overall? :x No thanks.

I spend hours in myGM mode and love the offseason as much as the actual season ...I'm like 8 or 9 years in and keep my roster fresh by trading players at age 28.
addicted to randomizing computer generated draft classes til they generate an 80+ rookie and then figure out a way to make sure i get the top picks 

You definitely don't wanna use a created draft class then, the first 15 picks were 99 overall, which throw off your entire league ....ended up starting a new file.

The community draft classes have rookies at 99 overall? :x No thanks.

Yes, even the official class of 2017 will have players reaching 99 overall by year 3 in the league ...if you like auto generated classes which are much more realistic, then stay away from ALL community draft classes.

There is no "Official" Draft Class though QUan.

There are Draft Classes from the community that have more conservative potential ratings.

ALSO, there is a slider that can decrease the level of progression in MyLeague

Made a dude quit with the Suns. Booker is automatic.

I realized at its core, this game is a more realistic version of Nba jam. The steals, no transition defense, Steph Curry blocking Wiggins, etc. i still love it though.

Last edited:
Made a dude quit with the Suns. Booker is automatic.

I realized at its core, this game is a realistic version of Nba jam. The steals, no transition defense, Steph Curry blocking Wiggins, etc. i still love it though.

Haha never thought of it that way but its so true.....curry blocked my shot when I was going up for a dunk with giannis antetokounmpo aka greek freak...I lost it a little on the mic

Yea the chasedown block logic is overdone man. You can literally cover 5 feet of ground when you attempt to block From behind. And it doesn't matter who it is.

It is sad honestly

Almost threw my TV when Delavadova blocked Khawi on a breakaway dunk that would've tied the game
You are better off a dribbling under the rim and then shooting a layup when you see someone in your rear. Easier to block the dunks

Almost threw my TV when Delavadova blocked Khawi on a breakaway dunk that would've tied the game
You are better off a dribbling under the rim and then shooting a layup when you see someone in your rear. Easier to block the dunks

It's a cheese in this game but if you know your about to get block and the animation is the dunk you should try to switch your shot up in mid air it'll go in 80% of the time.

Yes, even the official class of 2017 will have players reaching 99 overall by year 3 in the league ...if you like auto generated classes which are much more realistic, then stay away from ALL community draft classes.
You clearly haven't used ETP's Draft Class files then

https://twitter.com/EmbraceThaPace

This guy has known his stuff since back in 2K13 (or 2K11, don't remember), and he is well aware about the "cheesy potential boosts" for most draft class files on the 2K servers.  Hence why he makes sure to make adjustments when he sees something "cheesy" happening with his draft class file.

Although if you are using Xbox 1, you're kind of out of luck at that point.  ETP is only doing PS4 draft classes for 2K16 at the moment

Last edited:
MyGM is pretty cool so so. Chose the Timberwolves, because duh.

Made playoffs first year, almost beat GSW in first round. (I sim all games).

Signed D Wade in Offseason now team is around .500 :/

Best features in myGM i should know about? 

man i rebranded the raptors in MYGM , will post pics later , be rebrand / uniform design ive done yet 

You clearly haven't used ETP's Draft Class files then

https://twitter.com/EmbraceThaPace

This guy has known his stuff since back in 2K13 (or 2K11, don't remember), and he is well aware about the "cheesy potential boosts" for most draft class files on the 2K servers.  Hence why he makes sure to make adjustments when he sees something "cheesy" happening with his draft class file.

Although if you are using Xbox 1, you're kind of out of luck at that point.  ETP is only doing PS4 draft classes for 2K16 at the moment

I'm sure there some accurate files with non cheesy potential, however I would rather auto generate my draft classes especially since I'm so far in the future like year 2026.

I'm sure there some accurate files with non cheesy potential, however I would rather auto generate my draft classes especially since I'm so far in the future like year 2026.
Well if you ever want to make a new fresh MyGM/MyLeague (believe me, you might get bored with your current one before the next 2K game comes out), trust that ETP guy for your draft classes

Back
Top Bottom