>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

So is it frowned upon to change the sliders. I only ask because a while ago in the 2k12 or 2k13 thread (can't remember which one) some made it look like moving them was cheating or made your game look less legit.

First 3 songs have been great musical selections man. Phil Collins #OhYea

First thing that stands out to me is the beautiful/sleek presentation. It almost reminds me of the NBAGameTime App for XBOX 360. Blue is a beautiful color man.

First thing I am doing is opening up a fantasy draft, control all 30 teams, and be able to look at ratings of all players and be able to sort by skill/position.

Gotta get used to the prostick. I keep making flashy passes when I want to shoot. :smh:

Last edited:
so once again,am i the only having issues putting in the pre order code for the king james bonus pack ?????? first code didnt work went to gs and got a new one and still not working,please help me 

so once again,am i the only having issues putting in the pre order code for the king james bonus pack ?????? first code didnt work went to gs and got a new one and still not working,please help me 

Did you put the hyphens in? Like abc-123-def?

Did you put the hyphens in? Like abc-123-def?
yea tried everhthing even went and got a new code ,went to gamestop a third time and the chick told me that noone can get put it in cuz the servers are down ,dont know if this is true or not ???

So is it frowned upon to change the sliders. I only ask because a while ago in the 2k12 or 2k13 thread (can't remember which one) some made it look like moving them was cheating or made your game look less legit.
Yup unless your friends go on the Internet and discuss this game I wouldn't even bother. I have friends who raised hell when I switched from default to simulation

Reactions: ct3
Nothing totally earth shattering in 2k14. Seems very much like 2k13.5 to me. Still a good game regardless.

I went ahead and immediately changed the control figuration back to how it was last year.

Shooting with X >>>

How is the spacing?
Pretty much how it was in 2k13. The bulk of the changes are in the player models and the moves they make on the floor, not much else really seems different.

Oh I do hate how they took away the quick player stats thing in the top corner, now all it does is show their Signature Skills....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom