>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

harden5hje8.gif
wow.... that forehead when he opens his eyes.

Are yall copping this for both generations? or only the current one?

i was thinking of waiting because i dont wanna spend over $120.00

1. Barnes vs. Paul. In our rosters last year (around the 60 game mark).
Per game: makes/attempts/percentage
CP3: 1.3 3.6 0.371 (77 rating)
Barnes: 0.7 2.2 0.333 (72 rating)

Our formulas factor in makes as well. So their rating for CP3 wasn't that off.

2. Haha 2K think they are slick. Showing the NEXT GEN trailer and saying, "Available Now." ~ Hahahah
meh,

Are they experimenting with 6min/qtr for online play? 5 mins is just right. I hope they change it back.

^I prefer 6 mins as well
Will be copped after my midterm tmrw, can't wait for next gen :lol:

Am I the only one waiting for this on next gen? GTA 5 and madden will hold me off till next gen releases. This is the first year I'm skipping on 2k on release day. Current gen is just a recycled 2k13 with updated rosters.

Also doing the same for FIFA 14. Only current gen sports game I got was madden this year.

my pre order code isnt working for some reason,anyone else having this problem? i need my 10,000 vc points wtf 

Any way to go back to 2k13 control, dear god this new pro stick is garbage

Anybody starting a league up or have any open spots? I'm interested in joining one. I'm active so you don't have to worry bout me.
This for 360 btw. Hmu with a pm here or on live

My GT- Yellow Screams

I cant make any outside baskets?? I thought i was garbage so i went to practice to shoot and only made 2/15 mid jumpers w kd, i cant be that garbage??? Air balling some...

Just played Iguodala and the Warriors online...

Terrible game. Dude jacked up three's with everybody and made them. Iggy was a god. Ugh. He'd pass right to the guy and jack it up before I can close out with the defender. And don't get me started on all steals from reaching...

Last time I'm playing against Golden State online.
From somebody on OS :smh:

Not used to these controls at all, I keep doing really stupid stuff and turning it over. It also messes with me that the pick menu is Slip-Roll-Fade an not Slip-Fade-Roll.

I do like how much easier it is to stop people from ridiculous dunks and just how much tighter playing Defense is, pause.

Just played Iguodala and the Warriors online...

Terrible game. Dude jacked up three's with everybody and made them. Iggy was a god. Ugh. He'd pass right to the guy and jack it up before I can close out with the defender. And don't get me started on all steals from reaching...

Last time I'm playing against Golden State online.
From somebody on OS :smh:
As someone who has picked Golden State for the last five years I can cosign this. They are insanely good and Iggy is beyond overrated especially as a 3 point shooter, what makes it worse is that the defender always sags off of him. I'm not going to stop picking them though I have no desire to play with any other team.

I cant make any outside baskets?? I thought i was garbage so i went to practice to shoot and only made 2/15 mid jumpers w kd, i cant be that garbage??? Air balling some...
This too and jump shooting is my strength in 2k. It will come with time though, it's mainly because all of the releases are so slow now.

Option right stick change it from default to "iso-motion/shot stick"

Thanks, why they would change it to this crap is disbelief, I don't want to tap right stick like this a damn fighting game and I'm using a fight stick. That joint make so much noise

I feel like those controls are going to be hard as ****... How you gonna have the stick do crossovers AND shoot?

They had that last year

unless Im missing something

There was a button that had to be held to shoot but now there isnt one so holding the stick to long in a direction by mistake can pull up for a jumper

that sounds all off :smh:

As long as I can revert back to last years controls Im good..2k doing too much

F the controls how they gonna change how you shoot AGAIN

what did they change with shooting?

It used to be L2/LT plus shot stick to shoot now all that does is throw flashy passes

You have to hold the shot stick to shoot

this foo **** had me all ****** up last night.. can i go back to last yrs? why even introduce that if your gonna take it away the very next yr

Back
Top Bottom