>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

From somebody on OS
mean.gif
You know that "story" can be very deceiving.  Every team gets complaints each year.

BTW, every team has at least 3 or 4 very good 3 point shooters.

Last edited:
Am I the only one waiting for this on next gen? GTA 5 and madden will hold me off till next gen releases. This is the first year I'm skipping on 2k on release day. Current gen is just a recycled 2k13 with updated rosters.

Also doing the same for FIFA 14. Only current gen sports game I got was madden this year.

Nope. My roster on 2k13 from OS with updated tendencies, ratings, accessories, shoes, player faces, etc, etc. is probably just on par with the current gen 2k14. I'm still playing 2k13 like its brand new because everything is pretty much there (except the sleeved jerseys) :lol: . This is the first time I'm skipping out on the release date as well.

Even when you put pro stick to ISO/shot stick, it's still horrible, why not give us options to go completey back to 2k13 control

Havent played 2k13 in months hopefully im able to pick up the controls quick

Its sounding like a problem

qpc123;2045517501 said:
No testing yet, but here are the default ratings for some 'Bigs'.

Dwight Howard:
Standing Layup - 98
Spin Layup - 76
Euro Step Layup - 76
Hop Step Layup - 72
Runner - 74
Step Through - 81

:smh:

These 6 min games are a little too long :x ... Especially when there is a blow out

Liking it so far though... Took about two games to get used to the controls, theyre def not bad like how some say. However, you do have to change the defensive settings. The default settings for shooters are TERRIBLE. Your player will sag off one pass away for no reason

These 6 min games are a little too long :x ... Especially when there is a blow out

Liking it so far though... Took about two games to get used to the controls, theyre def not bad like how some say. However, you do have to change the defensive settings. The default settings for shooters are TERRIBLE. Your player will sag off one pass away for no reason

they are not that bad i always played 7 minute quarters on 2k13

get a rotation & stop running the same player(s) ALL DAMN GAME

not saying you personally but thats reason of most peoples gripes on Q length.... thier 2nd unit comes in & cant play cuz they never run with them

they are not that bad i always played 7 minute quarters on 2k13

get a rotation & stop running the same player(s) ALL DAMN GAME

not saying you personally but thats reason of most peoples gripes on Q length.... thier 2nd unit comes in & cant play cuz they never run with them
Yep i've always played 7 minutes on basketball games. It's enough time so if you have to make a comeback you can pull it off

Yea I just get bored quickly once I know I'm better then whomever I'm playing.

Rotations were never a problem for me, I manually do mines and take my players out once they have three bars left religiously :lol: or call a TO

These my team packs are EXPENSIVE this year :x

Anyone able to enter their code for the PS3?

Last edited:
I can't play an online game, it says "SEARCHING FOR MATCHES..." does anyone else has this problem? How to resolve it? It says that there are 16 000 people online. PLEASE HELP. 

Just got it from Best Buy. Can't wait to get home. Haven't felt this much anxiety for a game in some years.

Reactions: ct3
Back
Top Bottom