>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Gotta get used to the prostick. I keep making flashy passes when I want to shoot.
mean.gif
lol word.

Portland might be my fav squad on this game. They FINALLY have a nice little bench. Crabbe and CJ puts in work! :smokin

Portland might be my fav squad on this game. They FINALLY have a nice little bench. Crabbe and CJ puts in work! :smokin

Peep the nuggets tho, that the deepest 2k team I've ever seen

Last edited:
Honestly i still see some problems from last years game, but i think overall the game took a step forward cause you know they made defense more competitive

Last year its like the ball handler had you on skates the whole time no matter how good your D was now if you have a capable defender you cam actually stop guys

Spin dunk is still in here smh and animations that take a guy from the free throw line to the hoop in less then half a second

Honestly i still see some problems from last years game, but i think overall the game took a step forward cause you know they made defense more competitive

Last year its like the ball handler had you on skates the whole time no matter how good your D was now if you have a capable defender you cam actually stop guys

Spin dunk is still in here smh and animations that take a guy from the free throw line to the hoop in less then half a second
Have not seen it yet and don't even know how to do it.

The controls had made the spin dunk undoable for me but once i learned how to do it i saw others cheesing it

Let me know when you see guys at the end of the shot clock glide by everybody for layups

This game is legit the same as last year smfh... They did improve the defense but based on online play the game just doesn't seem as smooth maybe it's the new buttons idk but i'm really thinking bout just getting GTA

This game is legit the same as last year smfh... They did improve the defense but based on online play the game just doesn't seem as smooth maybe it's the new buttons idk but i'm really thinking bout just getting GTA

Game is just refined/more polished

But the game is basically the same with minor tweaks, doesnt necessarily mean a bad thing, game play wise

My main gripes about 2k13 were cheeses(3 pointers,spin layups/dunks), not being able to block dunks, and defense was really wack

It baffles me how they still haven't taken the spin dunk out of the game yet. It is a clear exploitation but of course 2K doesn't give a **** :smh:

i'm def liking this game. the defense is a lot better

only think really bothering me is the rebounding is still pretty terrible :rolleyes

Last edited:
Its always clunky in the start, They'll patch it later

Still on the fence on getting this game. I don't want to play and realize there have been only minor tweaks to the game. =(

^Yeah but those minor tweaks go a long way imo.
I like the game, the defense is definitely better than 2k13 but i just gotta get used to the new controls.
Flashy passes are wayyyy too good or is it just me?
I'm already tired of the soundtrack after 3 games smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom