>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

The only major change to the new "control system" is that the shot stick and isomotion stick are the same thing... No L2 modifier needed as that is the new flash/direct pass modifier. The flashy passing thing is pretty random tho as you kinda just pray and spray and hope to hit the right dude cutting the lane... I was running a 2-1 break, did the flashy pass and my guy passed it back to a teammate at halfcourt with a two handed over the shoulder no look joint... That whole fastbreak looked awful. :lol: :stoneface: :smh:

Game runs alot smoother than 2k13. The new ballhandling animations are super dope.... Besides that this game really is NBA2K13.5 but I like it tho. :smokin

Last edited:
Seeing that the defense is better is :pimp: my biggest gripe about 2k13

Can't wait to cop

Defenses arent that much better to be honest... Give it about a week or two and this game will get exploited. :lol:

If youre good on offense on past 2K series this game is no different... You will still be able to COOK with ease. Guaranteed. :pimp:

Reactions: ct3
Honestly i still see some problems from last years game, but i think overall the game took a step forward cause you know they made defense more competitive

Last year its like the ball handler had you on skates the whole time no matter how good your D was now if you have a capable defender you cam actually stop guys

Spin dunk is still in here smh and animations that take a guy from the free throw line to the hoop in less then half a second
This us exactly how I feel. I've given up on them removing spin dunk though, it's not going to happen in this generation

Just played a couple of exhibition games as I got it late last night, but I like the tweaks with defense, I can actually block around the basket. Felt the defendors were sliding around a little bit.

I have to get used to the new controls on offense as well, I was constantly driving in the lane and was about to lay up but press L2 and dish out to the man on the wing. But good game so far.

Took 3 straight L's and then won 3 in a row

I like the game so far

Lots of kickballs lol

Am I the only one who doesn't use the spin dunk? I'd rather spin and wait for the guy to go up in the air and then do a sick layup :lol:

I've never had it happen to me, but the only time I spin is off of a post up. I shoot jumpshots like 90% of the time.

i'm def liking this game. the defense is a lot better

only think really bothering me is the rebounding is still pretty terrible :rolleyes
U talking user rebounding ? If so u gotta learn that. All bout timing.

But CPU offensive rebounding was ridiculous in. 2k13.

Platt wolves n they get 15+ off Rebs

Am I the only one who doesn't use the spin dunk? I'd rather spin and wait for the guy to go up in the air and then do a sick layup :lol:
Cheesy

I've never had it happen to me, but the only time I spin is off of a post up. I shoot jumpshots like 90% of the time.

90 % jumpers..... Sheesh

Is it me or scoring through midrange and 3pt is hard at mycareer? I swear I'm wide open, perfect release from the shot feedback and I still miss the shot badly.

I really have to get some games in against the computer to get the real feel of this game... Online always gives me a negative view considering you got guys trying to double team from 1/4 court every play.

I really have to get some games in against the computer to get the real feel of this game... Online always gives me a negative view considering you got guys trying to double team from 1/4 court every play.

yeah online is full of cheesers

playing the cpu on hall of fame perfects your game....

How do I always miss a A- free throw shot with Harden when the game is going down to the wire lol

Just saw the Dunk contest on the PC version...

PC version will be had. Still waiting for that PS4 version though before I buy the console copy

Back
Top Bottom