>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

U talking user rebounding ? If so u gotta learn that. All bout timing.

But CPU offensive rebounding was ridiculous in. 2k13.

Platt wolves n they get 15+ off Rebs
Cheesy
90 % jumpers..... Sheesh

nah I mean the CPU offensive boards still

overall this game is dope though, online matches are a lot better and actually playable this year

I love how much easier it is to defend the basket now. They also made fast breaks more realistic. None of that invisible force field crap.

Last edited:
I love how much easier it is to defend the basket now. They also made fast breaks more realistic. None of that invisible force field crap.

yep & the chase down blocks are good ... no more pg's blowing past set defenders & floating thru them

So I hop on 2K to just look at ratings and whatnot..... LeBron has 85 three pointer. Kind of shocking sure, but his percentage warrants it. So then I assume that Steph Curry should have a 97 being that he did what he did last season. He has a 91................................... OK so thats ridiculous, but he should at the very least have the highest three point rating right? RIGHT?

charliemurphywrongwrong-o.gif

Kyle Korver has a 92..... Based of the strength that he had the highest percentage, even though what he did was nowhere near comparable to what Steph did. OK 2K...... You guys are ridiculous.

This game is garbage. Its exactly the same with NBA 2k13.

even MyTEAM mode is HUUUGE disappointment..... you cant buy players anymore you have to actually pull them from PACKS SMH

even MyTEAM mode is HUUUGE disappointment..... you cant buy players anymore you have to actually pull them from PACKS SMH

Seriously? Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Now i dont have to face super teams on the regular

So I hop on 2K to just look at ratings and whatnot..... LeBron has 85 three pointer. Kind of shocking sure, but his percentage warrants it. So then I assume that Steph Curry should have a 97 being that he did what he did last season. He has a 91................................... OK so thats ridiculous, but he should at the very least have the highest three point rating right? RIGHT?

Kyle Korver has a 92..... Based of the strength that he had the highest percentage, even though what he did was nowhere near comparable to what Steph did. OK 2K...... You guys are ridiculous.
why do i feel like this is not a big deal :lol:
pretty sure stephgawd has a higher shoot off the dribble or shoot in traffic :nerd:

Seriously? Yes!!!!!!!!!!

too bad the VC glitch still exists and you get a gold player in every pack

also, every time someone quits you don't get a win :stoneface:

Last edited:

Seriously? Yes!!!!!!!!!!

too bad the VC glitch still exists and you get a gold player in every pack

also, every time someone quits you don't get a win :stoneface:

Now thats just bad, real bad, Michael Jackson

Edit: how much is the most expensive pack?

Last edited:

why do i feel like this is not a big deal
laugh.gif

pretty sure stephgawd has a higher shoot off the dribble or shoot in traffic
nerd.gif
You feel wrong, DEAD WRONG

why do i feel like this is not a big deal
laugh.gif

pretty sure stephgawd has a higher shoot off the dribble or shoot in traffic
nerd.gif
Actually its fair ratings. You do know Kyle Korver is one of the best 3 point shooters IN HISTORY? Lebron shot very well last yer and 85 is right. 91 is good for Steph too

I got all loses yesterday playing this game at a friend's house.. Went back today and I was undefeated.. I kinda want to get the game now but I'm going to wait until November 15..

Seriously? Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Already played a team with Lebron, iggy, jr smith, and curry... And washed him with wall, willie green, delfino, and valanciunas :lol:

F MyTeam last year i got two the second seed with scrubs, you can only smack so many olympic teams before you end up getting sauced by dream teams

Back
Top Bottom