>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Biggest gripe is free throws right about now. I literally missed every ft with an A- or B release 3 games straight and made almost every C release. Seems to be the case on jumpshots as well but haven't paid as much attention. Players seem to always lose the ball as well even more so than before. Dunno if that's spacing or what but Chris Paul is not going to continually run into defenders and lose the ball

It was never a guarantee in 2K13 bro lol.
It was high enough to the point of A. People complaining B. Them changing it.
I think Steph should be higher than an 89
If we didn't implement the scale down, he would have came out higher. An 89 is still amazing and ranked him 1st in our system.
Yeah I noticed that too, had to make sure real player FT% wasnt on cause I thought I was tripping.

Biggest gripe is free throws right about now. I literally missed every ft with an A- or B release 3 games straight and made almost every C release. Seems to be the case on jumpshots as well but haven't paid as much attention. Players seem to always lose the ball as well even more so than before. Dunno if that's spacing or what but Chris Paul is not going to continually run into defenders and lose the ball
Good job DC, you recognize the greatness :pimp:.

Maybe someone can help me with this issue.

When I play games online, sometimes during my offensive possession the substitution menu will pop up on the right side of my screen and sometimes the offensive set menu will show up on the left side. This seems to conveniently happen sometimes during crucial moments in games as well. Any idea what;s going on and how I can stop this from happening?

I noticed it does this when i'm moving my players with the joysticks. Am I bringing up these menus somehow on my own?

I've had this problem with 2k13 and it was VERY annoying.

I'm liking this more than 2K13. Control just feels better. Its what 13 should have been...

...after some updates.

I'm done. I'm not going to go there..

Why you so sensitive? :lol:

I didn't even pay for the game, so ... Yeah... Not like I should be that bummed.

How is that sensitive?

This **** is playing out. My boys picked that **** up, we played about three games and put GTAV back in...

When I play games online, sometimes during my offensive possession the substitution menu will pop up on the right side of my screen and sometimes the offensive set menu will show up on the left side. This seems to conveniently happen sometimes during crucial moments in games as well. Any idea what;s going on and how I can stop this from happening?

I noticed it does this when i'm moving my players with the joysticks. Am I bringing up these menus somehow on my own?

Those are brought up from the D Pad buttons on your controller, the left and the right one. Is that the only controller you have?

Your controller messed up bro it usrd to happen to me too

Those are brought up from the D Pad buttons on your controller, the left and the right one. Is that the only controller you have?

No, I have a brand new white controller that hasn't been used. Maybe I'll give it a try and see if anything changes. Thanks a lot for the reply.

Your controller messed up bro it usrd to happen to me too

Hmm, I'll change controllers. Thanks for the help.

Put 15 dollars into MyTeam packs and got LeBron, Kobe, Blake Grffin, Rondo, Curry, Monroe, Ty, Deng and Sidney Moncreif :rofl: All gold.

Gonna be WAY more stacked teams this year

No, I have a brand new white controller that hasn't been used. Maybe I'll give it a try and see if anything changes. Thanks a lot for the reply.
Hmm, I'll change controllers. Thanks for the help.

Once bought a brand new controller and it was messed up from the jump

^yes. they have a gold historic pack. thats how i got sidney moncrief. dude is like wade on steroids :x

I played a few games, last night. Graphics are identical to 2K13, imo, but that's fine because I'm sure they are focused on the Next Gen versions. The loose balls (||) are more realistic, it seems. I am trying to understand shooting and shot release. I can make 3s pretty good, but my mid-range game is awful. :stoneface: Maybe I need to release a little later... this is all online play, private match head-to-head (||), imo.

Hold on, what is MyTeam? I never played it before. That and crew. You have to buy players?
Bascially get Virtural currency from various games modes or buying on psn/xbl and use the VC to buy packs(which come with players,courts, playbooks sigs depending on the packs) or you can just buy them individually. 

smh..some dude on MyTeam already had lebron, chris paul, wade, dwight, and more..basically a all star team

my best player was rated a 74 and he still lost

:smh: :lol:

View media item 601398
:x :x :x

Got down by 13 early and contemplated quitting but...

View media item 601400
:smokin

Delfino and Green have been poo the past few games. But Tim Hardaway Jr came in and saved the day with 25 :smokin.

Wish you could at least by bronze players. Spent money on 3 bronze packs looking for Reggie Bullock :lol: .. Luckily I at least came away with Hardaway Jr.

How these cats losing with these teams?!? :wow:

The day I lose to a bronze team with a stacked squad is the day I throw my xbox in the trash

Put 15 dollars into MyTeam packs and got LeBron, Kobe, Blake Grffin, Rondo, Curry, Monroe, Ty, Deng and Sidney Moncreif :rofl: All gold.

Gonna be WAY more stacked teams this year

I always thought people did this mode for easy VC

I always wanted to get Jordan from the one seed bonus so i could flip him for 20k vc and make my player beast

I'm liking this more than 2K13. Control just feels better. Its what 13 should have been...

...after some updates.

I'm done. I'm not going to go there..

Why you so sensitive? :lol:

I didn't even pay for the game, so ... Yeah... Not like I should be that bummed.

How is that sensitive?

This **** is playing out. My boys picked that **** up, we played about three games and put GTAV back in...

You're saying you're "not going to go there" like something been building up inside you my dude. It's just a video game

People do realize that 2K gas probably put more effort into the next gen version of this game than the current consoles right?

They addressed a bunch of problems from last year, and pretty much released a polished version of the game on what will soon be a past platform.

So far from what I've played on PC, it's better than last year. But I'm reserving all judgement until I pick up the PS4 version

I say I'm not gonna go there because someone says it almost every year.

This year I feel them. This is 2k13 with minor improvements. Also, as stated earlier in the thread, I said I'll at least wait and see what its like on PS4 before I call it a total bust.

Back
Top Bottom