>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

I say I'm not gonna go there because someone says it almost every year.

This year I feel them. This is 2k13 with minor improvements. Also, as stated earlier in the thread, I said I'll at least wait and see what its like on PS4 before I call it a total bust.

True. We're on the same wavelength then.

If its no different, we still have NBA live this year...

Probably late, but I was dying seeing the changes in LBJ's hairline between last year and this year's game.

2k charges for VC or you can earn it by playing games. It just takes a while so some people pay.

Just played a cheeser. Steal spammer. He had two fouls with LeBron in the firs tminute. He quit. I am telling you, the Y-button to protect the ball KILLS those steal spammers

It was never a guarantee in 2K13 bro lol.
It was high enough to the point of A. People complaining B. Them changing it.
I think Steph should be higher than an 89
If we didn't implement the scale down, he would have came out higher. An 89 is still amazing and ranked him 1st in our system.
Yeah I noticed that too, had to make sure real player FT% wasnt on cause I thought I was tripping.

Biggest gripe is free throws right about now. I literally missed every ft with an A- or B release 3 games straight and made almost every C release. Seems to be the case on jumpshots as well but haven't paid as much attention. Players seem to always lose the ball as well even more so than before. Dunno if that's spacing or what but Chris Paul is not going to continually run into defenders and lose the ball
Good job DC, you recognize the greatness :pimp:.

I have no idea what you mean by this anti

Biggest issue cheesers face is double teaming in the middle of the court. They have NO idea how harmful that is.

Yeah NT fam if you come across Tim Hardaway Jr in my team or online association... PICK HIM UP AND PLAY HIM! :smokin

Is there a way to look up which players are silver, bronze, and gold? I want to find Harrison Barnes, Drummond, Trey Burke, and Bennett

anyone knows how to increase the max number of sneakers you can create? (pc version)

excuse my english

Gosh I am terrible at free throws.

As far as My Player goes .. Teammate AI is atrocious. No help defense at all .. dudes just standing around :x

And you would've thought 2k would add the ability to choose your jersey ...

Last edited:
I thought it's harder to drive to the rim this year.. :smh:

What exactly the difference from last year? besides blocking dunks

I had to look up what cheeser meant 
tired.gif

Reactions: ct3
Man this NBA 2k14 for PS3 is 2k13 with a roster update. I am dissapoint.

its not tho

the gameplay is tighter none of that out of control bs
you can play lock down defense & steal the ball from bs dribblers
no more blowing past/floating thru set defenders... you crap shots will get ate up in the lane if you do so now
mistakes are basically instant points now

i had 4-5 people say that same thing about 2k14 until they figured out the new "tightness" of the game & stop doing stupid ish while playing

as i said to my friends play the game on hof by yourself & you will get a feel of how good you actually are & see the bs you cant get away with anymore

Last edited:

its not tho

no more blowing past/floating thru set defenders... you crap shots will get ate up in the lane if you do so now

i had 4-5 people say that same thing about 2k14 until they figured out the new "tightness" of the game & stop doing stupid ish while playing

as i said to my friends play the game on hof by yourself & you will get a feel of how good you actually are & see the bs you cant get away with anymore

Thats update stuff, doe.

I dont know if you play any other games, but developers are doing A LOT with updates nowadays. GT5 is damn near a completely different game from release.

its not tho

Thats update stuff, doe.

I dont know if you play any other games, but developers are doing A LOT with updates nowadays. GT5 is damn near a completely different game from release.

i dont was gonna get gtav until i realized how cloase 2k was so i didnt & prbly wont

but alllll that cant be from the update can it Trill?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom