>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Finished off my first season...

Spoilers???

-Jackson Ellis challenges you to a 1 on 1 on a rooftop loser pays up first months paycheck....I busted his ****

-after you play your first season you can now choose to just play key games or go game by game...I chose key game and my first game was all te way in December....might affect you season stats because of te lack of control.

So towards the end of the season there is talks of a starting position....been a sixth man forever scoring 60 points per game and **** I take the humble road instead of demanding a spot when asked and say to leave it up to coach, my GM says "you right no need to rush things" :stoneface: now dudes playing with my feels tambout next game, next game...in other news Melo got traded to my squad so I might just stick around...

^^^Steezy...thanks yo but I needs to catch up big time...
I've been playing but not jacking enough shots as I want to be an all around player...Currently 15.3, 5.1 assist and 4.1 rebs.

im already a starter like 35 games in :nerd:

still no shoe deal :stoneface: playing in these same ol dusty *** shoes ever since the showcase

i even bought some 500 vc li nings to try to low key stunt but 2k was not having that at all. talmbout you aint signed to anyone yet :stoneface:

next time i play ellis, im taking his shoes with me

i'm gonna be getting signed to spalding the way i'm playing 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
havent played my myplayer in bout 2 weeks i need to get my VC up before i go back in so i can get my attributes up cuz my boy is horrible dude cant even dunk so until i feel like i got enough VC i wont go back in lol

Last edited:
Between them butchering the franchise mode and the horrible things I'm hearing about needing VC to breath in this game I've lost just about all interest in purchasing this game or a next gen console at all anytime soon

I only play sports games pretty much Madden,2K,UFC etc and this next fen jump has been lackluster

I just want a damn shoe deal, what more do I have to do. Center 83 overall, averaging 30 pts, 6rebs, 3.5 blocks game. Just won MVP of Rookie game and AllStar game.
I stayed with my Friend Agent instead of signing onto the big shot :smh:

Did anyone go with the big agent yet? If it means I can sign with Nike eff my friend

Between them butchering the franchise mode and the horrible things I'm hearing about needing VC to breath in this game I've lost just about all interest in purchasing this game or a next gen console at all anytime soon

I only play sports games pretty much Madden,2K,UFC etc and this next fen jump has been lackluster

I don't think the necessity of VC has been THAT bad. I mean are we really spending our time buying outfits? I use VC on attributes and signatures skills and you earn that by just playing.

I don't think the necessity of VC has been THAT bad. I mean are we really spending our time buying outfits? I use VC on attributes and signatures skills and you earn that by just playing.

I dig but I'm reading you need it to do anything in the fake franchise mode too

I had already accepted you'd wanna buy some just to have your guy decent when you start my player but damn

I wasn't aware of the necessity of VC in MyGM as I stayed away from it. I too was disappointed by them removing the standard Association Mode. I liked playing 29 game seasons and controlling all teams to prevent dumb trades and dumb draft picks.

I'm level 96, my man is absolute beast behind te arch...be dropping 30pts on the regular, finished off the season but and no shoe deal, not eem in The starting lineup..I'll just keep up the humble act....I'll stick with my homeboy agent, we started from the bottom

I'm level 96, my man is absolute beast behind te arch...be dropping 30pts on the regular, finished off the season but and no shoe deal, not eem in The starting lineup..I'll just keep up the humble act....I'll stick with my homeboy agent, we started from the bottom
just a few days ago you were saying how trash you were 
laugh.gif
  i see you got the hang of it 
smokin.gif

Might be a noob question and I can't google it because everything is blocked at my job

How do you call a quick timeout?

On PS3 it was select

When are you gonna hit up The Park steezy? I haven't heard many people taking their created player up against the online world.

$10 to get my guy up to 90 rating? Might have to do that as well...but I don't want that bs energy drink deal wiping out my VCs...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom