>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

last night I caved spent $10 for VCs and upgraded my guy....Now he can dunk :tongue:...straight dominating now with inside and outside game.! Jackson or Monta Ellis ya ain't got nothin' on me....last game before I ended the night against garbage ***** Jackson Ellis...31pts, 5assist, 4reb, 3blocks, 3 steals...Me and Uncle Drew in the back court, look out..beast!

Last edited:
anybody playing a regular game and it just cuts off saying a error has occurred when it gets to half time??

anybody playing a regular game and it just cuts off saying a error has occurred when it gets to half time??
YES! i had the problem last night playing against my boy, we tried it twice and it happened both times
happened to me countless times, but I never lost my internet connection.  I think it's hiccups in 2k's servers

in myplayer, quick games, my gm. the game just cuts off and sends me back to the xbox one home screen

they released a patch today but it hasn't fixed it.

I tried everything to get traded off the Hawks, full court shots, running out of bounds with the ball, fouing out in the 1st, letting the game run while I watch tv.
Ended up just deleting that career and starting with a big man, 7 footer out of south korea. Got drafted by the jazz this time around, still trying to get traded but im liking the game play more at the 5 spot.

It was after allstar break, 2nd game I played the heat , he was talking to me at Mid Court giving me more tips and than told me to use his trademark move.

It was after allstar break, 2nd game I played the heat , he was talking to me at Mid Court giving me more tips and than told me to use his trademark move.

Really? I'm about to be in my second year and I haven't gotten this at all, My player is a 99 overall too

Really? I'm about to be in my second year and I haven't gotten this at all, My player is a 99 overall too

that is ALOT of hours played bruh lol. Everybody story line is different though. Hope you at least unlocked the Lebron 11 code lol

Lol nah, I bought VC to make him 99, I played every game until all star break, i averaged 50 points ( i ball hogged ) then realized doing all that i was in second of MVP no matter what i did, it went to lebron averaging 18 points :smh: I had ROY on lock so i just played key games from there on.

Waiting for that code but i heard its for the new Gen systems

Last edited:
Lol nah, I bought VC to make him 99, I played every game until all star break, i averaged 50 points ( i ball hogged ) then realized doing all that i was in second of MVP no matter what i did, it went to lebron averaging 18 points :smh:
crap like this happens on next gen? :lol:

LINK: ERROR CODE: CE-34878-0

If you ever get that ERROR CODE at some point in any of your game modes/save files then IT'S A WRAP. This is the same error that causes the game to FREEZE and dashboard out on both next gen systems.

Thank goodness I was able to get my pair of 2K EXCLUSIVE BRON 11'S on my main account and havent dealt with the error yet. But on my 2ND account I get this error every day and whatever game mode Im playing in is toast. I have yet to restore any file after the error no matter what I've tried.

Backing up your FILES on PS PLUS will not do anything to prevent the error once youve received it. Even if you have a save point long before the error started you will get the error again no matter what. If you call 2KSPORTS they say it's SONY's fault and if you call SONY they say it's 2KSPORTS's fault. No one wants to accept the blame whatsoever... There is no explanation of what the error is exactly and there is no sure fire fix for it.

DO NOT BUY VC POINTS TO UPGRADE YOUR MYPLAYER until there is a FIX for this. I've heard of people buying VC Points upgrading their player and getting the error on the following screen and losing everything right then and there.

Last edited:
I got T'd up for calling Vince Carter a f'n bum...and he was on my own team 
laugh.gif

Got a tech from my son sitting next to me saying dadadadadadadada and other random stuff :smh:

After multiple after multiple 40pts, 5assist, 4rebs and 6steals.. Got inserted to the starting lineup before the all star break...
Killed Elllis in the rising stars game and won the Champs endorsement... Now I have a galore of shoes I can buy but I can't wear them in game because of no sponsorship... Smfh!

Anyone know how to adjust the simulation time of the quarter length that the compter vs. computer play each other in a season?  

It use to be in the settings for the myplayer career in 2k13 but I can't find it.

Back
Top Bottom