>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

I'm level 96, my man is absolute beast behind te arch...be dropping 30pts on the regular, finished off the season but and no shoe deal, not eem in The starting lineup..I'll just keep up the humble act....I'll stick with my homeboy agent, we started from the bottom

how do you see your level?

I bought some VC but it doesnt give me the option to use it? i can only buy clothes and gear.

if anyone gets the lebron sneaker 16 digit sneaker code and does not want it I'll take it. No way do i play enough to achieve the elite status.

Anyone else get the offer to back dudes movie, "Vampires in Alaska"? I said yes, lets see what happens.

My center avg. 25, 8, 3, and 6 blocks a game ...my rebounding is not good at all, only have 6-7 double doubles all season ...3rd in the league in scoring and #1 in blocks.

If signing with a big agents will get these wack buddies off my feet then ill take the Adidas deal.

Also my team is Portland and im starting center, with Lillard running point and with LA power forward, and they are both money at all times esp Lillard drives and scores 75% off my pick and when I roll he throws me the alley.

I declined the movie deal, sounded dumb as hell. Chose Sprite over Sprint. Missed KIA deal because my team is trash. Got the Champs sponsorship from AllStar Weekend.

I am center as well, and rebounding is extremely tough in this game. My rebounds grades are maxed out and only average 6 a game. smh.

I declined the movie deal, sounded dumb as hell. Chose Sprite over Sprint. Missed KIA deal because my team is trash. Got the Champs sponsorship from AllStar Weekend.

I am center as well, and rebounding is extremely tough in this game. My rebounds grades are maxed out and only average 6 a game. smh.

Damn my def and off rebounding are both at 85, I figured my rebounding will get better once I max it out, but I guess not. On the other hand I be blocking **** like its a volleyball, im talking 3rd and 4th row action.

Y'all probably just need to work on yall timing and positioning. I'm averaging 4 rebs a game and im a 6'3 pg coming off the bench.

Can anyone tell me how to intentional foul on the PS4? I still don't know how
mean.gif
Press square repeatedly.

I am 33 games in, no endorsements yet. Did not opt to ask for a trade. I am on the Kings as 6th man, leading the league in scoring. Kings are 6th in the west so far. Looks like if I asked for a trade, I would go to the T Wolves.

Advice?

I'm finally starting!....I need to take my dude to te park...test my skills against other players online...prolly suck :lol:

what if you turn down adidas? I only wanna sign to nike

There was no option. The agent said you'll get Nike/Jordan deal down the road.

I went with new agent, picked KIA, Sprite and got Adidas deal so far.

Last edited:
There was no option. The agent said you'll get Nike/Jordan deal down the road.

I went with new agent, picked KIA, Sprite and got Adidas deal so far.

Yeah you can choose to go to Nike/Jordan in your second season. If you stay with your friend agent, you can get a Nike/JB around the playoffs, but you lose fans and soical media followers for not going with the big agent.

How do you Register in-game with a 2K Sports online account for NBA 2k14? and if I previously had registered with one on 2k13 does that carry over? Trying to get these brons, but cant even find the option to register a 2k online account. lmfao. Btw on game 5 with my PF as 7th man, 65 overall any tips? Averaging 10 pts a game and 4 rebounds. Help is appreciated, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom