>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

is anyone aware of this?!

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/2k14/a_id/46268/p/3897

apparently there's a "secret" Lebron 11 you can get if you get elite status and play 60 games
At first I thought the shoe was free, but after reading thoroughly it's only for a preorder
mean.gif

Would try this, but I don't think I'll make it with my current MyCareer cause I play with 12 minute quarters on HOF

I passed the trading deadline, finishing off te season with bum **** Utah...smh

Definitely looking to get traded to either te Knicks, Houston, Brokklyn, clippers or OKC

I got drafted by Utah too. The whole team is bunz. I had to request a trade before the deadline. Passed on the energy drink deal too. Figure there might be some illegal substance in the drink that'll get me into trouble so I passed.

Also there's a glitch that gave me unlimited VC. After certain number of games, the VC points disappeared so I maxed out all my attributes. :pimp:

Ya shouldn't have taken that deal, company goes under and you lose all your money (VC) happened to me, luckily I didn't have much money...lol

Damn I'm going to use it all then...SMH! I knew it looked sleezy...

Thanks for the heads up on not taking the drink deal.. I gotta stay out this thread 
laugh.gif
 spoilers fer dayz.

I still haven't been traded yet 
mean.gif
 I can't answer selfishly in the post game cause half the time I don't get an interview.. only time is when I talk to the GM which was the last thing I did last night. He asked if I was 100% sure I said yup trade me even though us Sixers are playing are best ball yet and won 5 straight since adding Beasley 
laugh.gif

Game is unrealistic as hell.

So i'm playing the cpu ( I picked the bulls) and i'm playing the kings.

I win by 8 and after the game, Cousins is giving daps to the opposition.

Hopefully they fix that with a patch.

Sportmanship? I mean I can't front like I haven't seen this done in all sports.

When I do get this game, I plan on playing a post position in my career. I was a center in 2k12 and 2k13 I was a pg. As a PG the game felt easier b/c u can control so much of the game on the wing.

I wanna create a gritty, bill Russell type of pf or center :lol:

Thanks for the heads up on not taking the drink deal.. I gotta stay out this thread :lol:  spoilers fer dayz.

I still haven't been traded yet :smh:  I can't answer selfishly in the post game cause half the time I don't get an interview.. only time is when I talk to the GM which was the last thing I did last night. He asked if I was 100% sure I said yup trade me even though us Sixers are playing are best ball yet and won 5 straight since adding Beasley :lol:

Same for me too. Seems like I only get those cut scenes when were doing bad. Do I tank on purpose?

Thanks for the heads up on not taking the drink deal.. I gotta stay out this thread 
laugh.gif
 spoilers fer dayz.

I still haven't been traded yet 
mean.gif
 I can't answer selfishly in the post game cause half the time I don't get an interview.. only time is when I talk to the GM which was the last thing I did last night. He asked if I was 100% sure I said yup trade me even though us Sixers are playing are best ball yet and won 5 straight since adding Beasley 
laugh.gif
Same for me too. Seems like I only get those cut scenes when were doing bad. Do I tank on purpose?
Might be a good idea.. I just go in and spark runs when I play 
pimp.gif

Hoping them TWolves or Pelicans swoop me up.. or Indiana 

Bro I need to get out of here. This dude Teague never passes the ball, I'll be bodying dudes on screens and when I cut towards the basket guy is just dribbling around running iso plays for himself.

I just want a damn shoe deal, what more do I have to do. Center 83 overall, averaging 30 pts, 6rebs, 3.5 blocks game. Just won MVP of Rookie game and AllStar game.
I stayed with my Friend Agent instead of signing onto the big shot :smh:

Last night i got traded from the hawks to the sixers. I played a few games on the Sixers and asked for another Trade, now they got me on Houston 
smokin.gif
... Went from a Playoff team to not a playoff team back to one. No way i was staying on the sixers even doe thats my team. 

I just want a damn shoe deal, what more do I have to do. Center 83 overall, averaging 30 pts, 6rebs, 3.5 blocks game. Just won MVP of Rookie game and AllStar game.
I stayed with my Friend Agent instead of signing onto the big shot :smh:

Wow that's crazy stats....i'm not even close to that though I'm a small 6'3 all around shooting guard...

Back
Top Bottom