>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

And fixing online leagues so you can add actually use a custom roster or better yet just put the Draft league option back in.

Just picked this up for 360 yesterday at Best Buy for 39.99.

How the heck do I play a simple exhibition game?

The menus are so confusing.

Requested a trade last night to the GM.. hopefully I get traded to the TWolves.. they have the most interest in me :pimp:

Answer every post game question selfishly and also when you talk to the GM put in the " what happen to my trade request " Guaranteed you'll be traded in a game or 2

Requested a trade last night to the GM.. hopefully I get traded to the TWolves.. they have the most interest in me :pimp:

Answer every post game question selfishly and also when you talk to the GM put in the " what happen to my trade request " Guaranteed you'll be traded in a game or 2
Ok.. Okkkkk

Thank you kind sir.

Yeah cuz i found out if you wait for them to randomly trade you then they will trade you anywhere they desire, but if you annoy them, they just want to get rid of you quickly and put you to the team you want.

Last edited:

Ok.. Okkkkk

Thank you kind sir.

Yeah cuz i found out if you wait for them to randomly trade you then they will trade you anywhere they desire, but if you annoy them, they just want to get rid of you quickly and put you to the team you want.
:pimp: thanks brah

**** that new patch ...do you they know how many hours I have put in this game just get my dude to 85 overall ...I aint bout to start my career over so I hope this is an optional patch ...I dont have any issues with it crashing or any issues at all except earning VC is a painfully slow process.

**** that new patch ...do you they know how many hours I have put in this game just get my dude to 85 overall ...I aint bout to start my career over so I hope this is an optional patch ...I dont have any issues with it crashing or any issues at all except earning VC is a painfully slow process.
Because you usually don't get all the vc you earn in the game.. You can get 800 and when it goes back to the screen you only received like 400

Got traded to play with Uncle Drew and the Cavs... Making mycareer play a whole lot easier now with that roster compared to the Jazz... Also got a deal to sign with some bs energy drink... Lol

yo i got that energy drink deal too. seemed mad fishy sitting in that backseat..even took a sip :smh:

whatevs. me > ellis

Yeah that's what I thought too when I got that deal... At first I was like where the F is my agent... Lol..

I killed Ellis in our matchup.. Messing around almost got a triple double..

Last edited:
Got traded to the Lakers 
nthat.gif

Ya shouldn't have taken that deal, company goes under and you lose all your money (VC) happened to me, luckily I didn't have much money...lol

Reactions: LoX
I passed the trading deadline, finishing off te season with bum **** Utah...smh

Definitely looking to get traded to either te Knicks, Houston, Brokklyn, clippers or OKC

Last edited:
The Hawks are terrible man. I be laying dimes out there and no one can connect ever since Korver went down. Perkins cheap shotted the homie Horford so I had to let him know, ended up getting ejected and suspended one game. 

Game is unrealistic as hell.

So i'm playing the cpu ( I picked the bulls) and i'm playing the kings.

I win by 8 and after the game, Cousins is giving daps to the opposition.

Hopefully they fix that with a patch.

Last edited:
Just requested a trade. showing OKC and Golden State as most interested.

get me off this bum squad

Game is unrealistic as hell.

So i'm playing the cpu ( I picked the bulls) and i'm playing the kings.

I win by 8 and after the game, Cousins is giving daps to the opposition.

Hopefully they fix that with a patch.

Haha sometimes there's a glitch during the game and my player is playing in his compression shorts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom