>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

If you want to start right away, complain to the GM that you can't play with a certain player, complain to tthe starter of your position and in a game or two you'll see your mins increase and start.

Got drafted to the suns with the fifth pick I believe and I'm a pg. Bledsoe, Dragic, Kendall, and my player :x

Last edited:
my gm mode is crap.  I'd rather the regular old bare bones Association to this

where are the weekly practices, and development drills?

can't do 3 team trades

Last edited:
Got drafted to the suns with the fifth pick I believe and I'm a pg. Bledsoe, Dragic, Kendall, and my player
sick.gif
Kahn?

them removing franchise mode has given me no reason to want to play this game and i've heard nothing good about the my gm garbage

multiplayer franchises are one of the main reasons i pick up 2k every year and I'm hearing they ****** up myplayer too

they've ruined the next gen jump for me I dont play no damn adventure games I wanna play 2k and they ruined it :smh:

Last edited:
They have a season mode outside of mygm but I think I know what you mean.

And I personally like MyPlayer mode now :lol: I didn't play it the last couple years but this year I'm actually going in on it

Is there another way to select other plays on offense?

I only see the quick plays and not the player specific plays that are in the menu.

I'm hooked on my player mode...drafted15 to Utah..working my way up to 6th man and getting better with minutes...

Btw like the fella asked up there, how do u check your online stats?

I just got moved to the starting lineup on the Blazers. Im rated at 85. Team is on a 15 game winning streak. Yet i'm still rocking this burnt 2k shoes. What does it take to get a shoe endorsement?

85 position rank, or 85 overall? You will get one if you play a couple good games back to back, but I wouldn't simulate until you play at least a few or until you get a deal.

Is it just me or is defense even worse this year on next gent consoles? Players feel like they have 100lb weights attached to their shoes on defense, lateral movement feels so unnatural...

Is it just me or is defense even worse this year on next gent consoles? Players feel like they have 100lb weights attached to their shoes on defense, lateral movement feels so unnatural...

I feel like 2K spent too much time making the game look good rather than focusing on core gameplay. All the problems are still here from current gen.

Back
Top Bottom