>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

My only complaint in this game is MyCareer, we're on a roll in a game, first quarter we up 15-3, my player is on fire, then they pull me out, when i go back in its 35-35 in the 2nd :x . I know for fact if i was still playing, that would not happen.

My only complaint in this game is MyCareer, we're on a roll in a game, first quarter we up 15-3, my player is on fire, then they pull me out, when i go back in its 35-35 in the 2nd :x . I know for fact if i was still playing, that would not happen.

This happens on every game though :lol:

That's realistic in my opinion, once the superstar leaves the game, the opposing team will usually go on a run until the superstar comes back in.

It also depends on your team, my team is Portland, and im the backup Center so LaMarcus Aldridge and Thomas Robinson can normally hold in down til I come back in.

Last edited:

That's realistic in my opinion, once the superstar leaves the game, the opposing team will usually go on a run until the superstar comes back in.

It also depends on your team, my team is Portland, and im the backup Center so LaMarcus Aldridge and Thomas Robinson can normally hold in down til I come back in.

My team is the rockets, got traded here from cavs for harden. I start, when i leave the floor dwight, parsons and lin still on the floor, don't know why they would slack like that.

Anyone having any issues with MyCareer?

Tried to load my career was it wasn't loading for awhile and was forced to delete it and start it over.

Just wondering, do you also have an offline mycareer save file?

Every time I pick up the game, I can't get my online save file to load. I restarted my character twice. Last night I tried loading my offline character first, and then exitting and loading my online character, and I was able to load it.

All in all, this game is too buggy.

Anyone having any issues with MyCareer?

Tried to load my career was it wasn't loading for awhile and was forced to delete it and start it over.

Just wondering, do you also have an offline mycareer save file?

Every time I pick up the game, I can't get my online save file to load. I restarted my character twice. Last night I tried loading my offline character first, and then exitting and loading my online character, and I was able to load it.

All in all, this game is too buggy.

Had to make a new one also bc in a game against the celtics, i would finish it, after the interview i got a message saying can't connect with server and save so it forces me to go to the main menu, then when i continue my career it starts in the 2nd quarter against the celtics, so i didn't end up completing the game. I did one offline and with SP points, doesn't make much a difference.

Anyone on ps4 know if the personality test and questions effect where you get drafted. I'm trying to get drafted to the kings, but keep going to the twolves. I've only been getting B+ and A's for the rookie showcase so maybe I need an A+? I might try again and try to get an A+ but I hate going through all the cut scenes.

i bought $5 worth of VC points thinking i could upgrade my player stats....but the points dont appear there, they only appear when im out of the the mode and can buy accessories to wear to the game :stoneface:

any one else have that problem?

how do I play online or download rosters?
Go to NBA Today and press O  (or B for Xbox)  to get to the menu and you should see the option for Online Play...also to download rosters you can do it at the quick play menu or go to Roster Create and download rosters from there

i don't see NBA Today, all I have a screen with Quick Game, My Career, MyGM and Features

i'm using XB1

Last edited:

@Elpablo21 & @grandtheftbike   ill get at ya'll soon..
yessir

@ServeChilled81 looking at other boards it looks like you're not the only one with this problem
mean.gif

I'm starting to really not like this game. AI cheating in my career mode. No matter how smart you play, they come up with a counter when they want you to lose. It's a liitle too easy to block shots now. I like how you do have more control over your defense in the paint but still can't get your AI controlled teammates into postion. stupid **** man. 

anyway, just had to rant. 

Anyone playing MyCareer get drafted by the T-Wolves as a PG? If so, what was your stats and teammate grade? I'm trying to get drafted by them but so far no luck
mean.gif

Anyone having issues with MC during the all star break? I get to the screen where it tells me I've been chosen to participate in the rising stars game. It says press x to dismiss but when I press x nothing happens :smh: tried reloading but can't get it to play the rising stats game

Back
Top Bottom