>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

That share button  
smokin.gif

i bought $5 worth of VC points thinking i could upgrade my player stats....but the points dont appear there, they only appear when im out of the the mode and can buy accessories to wear to the game :stoneface:

any one else have that problem?

If you bought VC and can't see it now its b/c you started your My Career offline instead of starting it online ...any time you play your My Career games games you have to be online for anything to be saved, if you continue to play offline you will not be able to use VC but will start using SP to upgrade your My Player character. Since you cannot see the VC that you purchased you must delete all My Career files and restart and you will have that VC to start as long as you are online.   FYI if 2K servers are down then you also will not save any new skills  or attributes.  This is well documented as a problem with 2K13 as well.

man I'm loving playing with the Cavs

the pro-stick is hard but the it seems like there are more moves with it 

I've screwed up so many fast breaks throwing fancy passes when I don't mean to

Is there anyway to load up your customized rosters without having to download them from the 2k servers each time?

Anyone having issues with MC during the all star break? I get to the screen where it tells me I've been chosen to participate in the rising stars game. It says press x to dismiss but when I press x nothing happens :smh: tried reloading but can't get it to play the rising stats game

Anyone having this issue as well :nerd: seems like this was an issue in 2k13...really don't want to restart another MC

Does 2K usually take this long to update rosters? Says they were last updated on 14 NOV.

Finally been named the starting Center, its January and im still in my first year ....came back from 17 down in the 4th quarter, stole that game as I thought it was a fasho loss.

the game modes in this game are terrible :x how did they take away play only key games in my player? and trying to go through these menus is a headache. Seems like every game mode they give you so little VC to make you buy some.

Anyone playing MyCareer get drafted by the T-Wolves as a PG? If so, what was your stats and teammate grade? I'm trying to get drafted by them but so far no luck :smh:

I've gotten drafted as a sg and sf. My grades were B+ and A. A few times I didn't even get interviewed by them and they drafted me.

Is there any way to earn vc for myplayer besides playing in my career? I played some quick games and noticed the vc only showed up at the main menu.

Anyone playing MyCareer get drafted by the T-Wolves as a PG? If so, what was your stats and teammate grade? I'm trying to get drafted by them but so far no luck :smh:

I've gotten drafted as a sg and sf. My grades were B+ and A. A few times I didn't even get interviewed by them and they drafted me.

Is there any way to earn vc for myplayer besides playing in my career? I played some quick games and noticed the vc only showed up at the main menu.

This is what I want to know ...im sure you also get VC from playing in the Park whether its against the cpu or a live person, but I've been looking for a way to get VC without playing, while im out running errands, but no coach mode ....I hope these features can be patched into this game.

Hall of fame game mode is hecka hard...i'm 1-5 but improving my game play though...I'm losing games in the 4th qrter...:smh:

Is their a hack to get vc coins?

Yeah here's how to do it

1.grab your credit card
2.go to purchase vc section on your nba 2&14
3. Choose whatever vc you want
4. Put in your credit card number
5. Voila! The hack has been injected to your game

Might get patched soon hurry

Yeah here's how to do it

1.grab your credit card

roll.gif

Yeah here's how to do it

1.grab your credit card

Thank you , it worked !!!

Got drafted to the Hawks as a PG. Slowly made my way up to 6th man now to try and take over teagues spot. When ever I give dimes to Korver he is straight money

Back
Top Bottom