>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

BZeY4GCIcAAkHdu.jpg

They not serious :rofl:

Why does LeBron look like he has Charlie Villenueva's eyebrows?

Wade with em crazy eyes

Reddick got the Sinestro head.

NBA Live has to be a parody game. I'm 100% positive. No way this gets green lighted to go out and they were serious :lol:

Reddick got the Sinestro head.

NBA Live has to be a parody game. I'm 100% positive. No way this gets green lighted to go out and they were serious :lol:

Was just saying that this to my brother. Game probably would be decent if we accepted it as a parody game :lol:

Look at Blake Griffin :x

BZVL9ZCCMAACmTL.jpg

Last edited:
Live is done b, they cant come back from this. Cant believe these fools dropped something this bad graphically and call it next gen :smh:

BZg18VkCMAAne4J.png

They not serious :rofl:

Yo, what in the world is going on with Harden's mohawk in Live 14? :x

It looks so 2-dimensional--like it's fused with his cranium and doesn't properly protrude from his scalp

Also, it looks f***-all like him. Seriously, they weren't even trying.

I know the guys at 2k went and bought a copy of Live
Just for laughs and to pat themsthemselves on the back

myplayer is turrible :x

youre telling me my start out speed is a 25?? and i can only purchase in a max increments of 10 :x

chamoooooon 2k, the point is to improve steadily over the years, not regress :smh:

how do you change the length of your socks in myplayer?

sneakers priced at prices even resellers would gag on :x

whats worse, i get drafted to the hawks when i told them to piss off from the 2 question interview

#FACT

Anyone having any issues with MyCareer?

Tried to load my career was it wasn't loading for awhile and was forced to delete it and start it over.

Are you able to put your created my player on a roster and use him and my gm mode?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom