>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

When I got it on Saturday it was the first time playing since 2k13. I was struggling on pro took me sometime and the control scheme was hard also.

myplayer is turrible :x

youre telling me my start out speed is a 25?? and i can only purchase in a max increments of 10 :x

chamoooooon 2k, the point is to improve steadily over the years, not regress :smh:

how do you change the length of your socks in myplayer?

sneakers priced at prices even resellers would gag on :x

whats worse, i get drafted to the hawks when i told them to piss off from the 2 question interview

myplayer is turrible :x

youre telling me my start out speed is a 25?? and i can only purchase in a max increments of 10 :x

chamoooooon 2k, the point is to improve steadily over the years, not regress :smh:

how do you change the length of your socks in myplayer?

sneakers priced at prices even resellers would gag on :x

whats worse, i get drafted to the hawks when i told them to piss off from the 2 question interview

Can't change the sock length this year.

:lol: @ the Hawks comment.

I still can't seem to update rosters on PS4, I heard you click on NbA today and hit circle but so don't see any options or whatever. Any solutions?

I still can't seem to update rosters on PS4, I heard you click on NbA today and hit circle but so don't see any options or whatever. Any solutions?

Was wondering the same.

Also, is there a season mode this year? Just one single season where you can fantasy draft?

@young dunny If you find a good set, post them here. I felt like the computer played the passing lanes way too much and lowered that. FG% is still on the high side as well.

Also, can you play a 14 or 29 game season in MyGM mode? I only see where you can do that in the single season mode.

Just started my player, and got drafted to the bucks.. i found a little funny because i'm from wisconsin.. another thing i found funny was that they have me sitting next to caron bulter on the plane, and dude is from my hometown..lol

Last edited:
Reactions: LoX
Started myplayer on ps4, got drafted to 76ers just like 2k13 :lol:

but why did they take out the practices and drills???????

also why cant i customize my player, like how his face looks or his skin tone?

I look goofy as hell 
laugh.gif

I gotta question i am in my player mode created a player and everything. I get points to improve my player, but i remember in other nba 2k games you could do a challenge of making 20 mid range jumpshots and your mid range game goes up by a point or 2. Does 2k14 have that i looked in options i cannot find it please let me know thanks.

Why did they take away the defense user indicator?! I can't see who the user controls so I play accordingly.

The jerseys pulsating during timeout is annoying too.

I look goofy as hell :lol:
theres a 1/20 chance i look like you

there was need for minor tweaks from last gens myplayer. this myplayer i dont even

cant change socks :stoneface:
team aint even providing free accessories even if i get player of the game :stoneface:
accessories cost more than my paycheck :stoneface:
do i even get a paycheck? :stoneface:

Last edited:
Why did they take away the defense user indicator?! I can't see who the user controls so I play accordingly.

The jerseys pulsating during timeout is annoying too.

I miss that too, now people can really hide on defense if theyre playin off ball.

You can pretty much tell where the person is. They're be out of position or run past you on defense. I did it a few times when I played last night.

Anybody know how to edit rosters and save them? without having to upload them and ****

subscribed to this thread...first time owner since 2k5...got to admit graphics are badass but this game is hard as ish...I need to invest some time in practice/training mode...

Back
Top Bottom