>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Mine was done installing before my game ended when I was playing spurs vs heat
Same....but yeah I agree about the menus its hard to find anything smh. Probably already answered before but where to you go to update rosters? And have they put one out yet?

Hate how they have two main menus (Features and on the NBA Today Press O)

Game is amazing aside from the menus :lol:

Has anybody been able to simulate games in my player and just do Key games? Im not down to play every single game

Sounds like some of yall need to hit dat training camp

^Can you do it?

I tried the training camp to make sure it was the same as ps3 and it was. They just don't seem to do it every time.

Hop step is the same as the euro but you just hold the turbo, and I can do that anytime I want.

what do I look at on the player when I'm shooting. The ball at the top of their shot? I tried that and I'm still getting early or late

Won 16 straight on 360 today, probably the most fun I've had with this game. Ended it by losing two straight so I just turned the game off.

I just started 2k14 and damn this game complicated i never played any 2k before so maybe thats why i been hitting training camp hard

I'm renting 2k14 from Redbox tonight, but my internet is disconnected. Isn't there a way for me to get the updated rosters and save them to a flash drive?

Back
Top Bottom