>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

2K14 is definitely next gen.

Reminds me of the feeling when I first played 2K on Dreamcast.

Melo doing 3 fingers to the dome after a 3 pointer is sweet.

such a beautiful game besides the classic teams and menu interface :smh:

i'm replaying plays more than playing the game :lol:

Played ps4 version and it looked good, besides the way timeouts/menu and stuff were, and the fact when you press down on the D-pad to see your player stamina is no longer there, basically the same gameplay so I don't need to rush to buy this system

what are your myplayer names? i wanted bruce wayne but theres no wayne??!?! WTH

then wanted kenneth lamar but theres no lamar. WTH

went with homer simpson :\

2K14 is definitely next gen.

Reminds me of the feeling when I first played 2K on Dreamcast.

Melo doing 3 fingers to the dome after a 3 pointer is sweet.
Russ's pistols after a 3 > 3 to the dome 
tongue.gif

Go into NBA Today, press the circle button, go to roster creator, than create roster.

Really?! I thought roster creator was to do something different. :lol:

I kept going to roster view thinking something was wrong. I'll go check it out and see if it works. Thanks

I see the section for "Nike ID / Shoe Creator", but I don't see the function to ID the Nike shoes. When I click on the option, it takes me straight to the Shoe creator. Anyone having the same problem?

I see the section for "Nike ID / Shoe Creator", but I don't see the function to ID the Nike shoes. When I click on the option, it takes me straight to the Shoe creator. Anyone having the same problem?
its in the shoe creator. select the brand and there should be an edit function next to high top(?)

found out yesterday. cant have these players wearing black socks and white shoes :smh:

Last edited:
yeah not at this rate.

I am pretty sure it isn't happening as much as you think though. I would say start charting it to really see how often it happens.

What is the fatigue level of these shooterS?

Momentum of the game?

Was a pass made with a low rated passer before the shot?

And people just miss shots. Having a perfect release shouldn't guarantee a make. I know you are not asking for THAT per-say but I would say start keeping track because we make things out to happen more in our heads than they really happen.

All of these are factors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom