>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Gameplay from current gen to next gen is exactly the same, flawed but bearable. If anyone thinks 2K's gameplay isn't flawed, they're wrong.

15 mins. of gameplay with the DUBS vs. Jazz on PS4... I try my best to play sim ball. This game is the TRUTH. :x :smokin:pimp:

Last edited:
2K is amazing so far but u can't edit Myplayer faces. There's just 23 presets. That sucks their will infinite twins online. Probably won't even mess around with that until they update more faces

Anybody got 2K on PS4 and know how to call quick plays like isolation etc im struggling over here and can't find it 
laugh.gif

(PS game is gorgeous and plays a good game of bball....took some getting used to how to play defense and the new controls but I like it so far)

How come when I do a pass fake the player always shoots it after? I think it's the schemes that are causing this issue. This is for PS4 btw. Someone try it and LMK if u having the same issue.

Plus I hate how contact layups for the CPU go in ALLLLL the time lol. I even ade one of my points of emphasis "Nothing Inside" and Mike Conley still was getting into the paint doing contact layups over Ibaka and Perk 
mean.gif

Those of you with 2k14 for PS4..are you guys playing with updated rosters? If so how did you guys get them?

If you have the headset plugged in you can also say "quick ISO" "quick post up" not sure what other commands work

Or u can press left of dpad and then l2 which takes too long IMO

I've been able to call pick and rolls and set defense with the head set

Can you not change how many minutes per quarter in myplayer? I moved regular play settings to twelve and did another career but nothing.

Spacing and the the fact that it feels like players are glued to the floor are my only concerns.

The players being glued tho may just take some getting used to. I like that it kills the Turbo cheese. I've noticed that just holding down turbo now on D will get you fried every single play.

are the controls pretty much the same for ps4? i'm on operation sports looking at some advanced controls for the ps3 version.

Spacing and the the fact that it feels like players are glued to the floor are my only concerns.

The players being glued tho may just take some getting used to. I like that it kills the Turbo cheese. I've noticed that just holding down turbo now on D will get you fried every single play.
Learned this my first game playing. Try this bro...back off about the distance you would in real life. Use the left trigger to stay in front of your man just moving laterally. When he starts attack the basket at angles is when you want to use the turbo and have the left stick at and angle and backawrds. By holding the left trigger without turbo if you close out enough they'll contest pretty good themselves, if not you can also hold the right stick up. Hope this helps.

But yeah at times on offense I don't feel like the players are as responsive as they should be. Also been sucked into some canned animations on defense but overall its not much to gripe over

are the controls pretty much the same for ps4? i'm on operation sports looking at some advanced controls for the ps3 version.
I didn't play the PS3/360 version but I think for the most part they are. Only difference will probably be the Point of Emphasis menu in game (right on D pad I think) and calling quick plays like iso and post up using the touchpad.

Back
Top Bottom