>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

These idiots still don't realize no one is watching the livestream to see them talk about the game.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

They need to keep the gameplay on the main screen and themselves in PiP.

I hope 2k patches in the warm ups for the bench players

Imagine that shot on timeouts with the players n coaches interacting with the bench players wearing warm ups n towel boys passing out towels n players drinking Gatorade :smokin

Some of you cats act like 2K is forcing you to buy this game 
mean.gif

If you don't like what you see, don't buy it. It's simple. 

If you like Live get Live. If you want 2K get 2K. 

You guys have options this year since Live hasn't canceled their game yet.

laugh.gif
 At least we got some gameplay footage.

Live telling you what they've changed.. but they ain't showed an ounce of gameplay, why? Because their game booty again b.

And you had the nerve to say you enjoyed Live 10 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 as long as they make it like that 4 years later you'll be happy 
sick.gif

We know where you stand when it comes to Live and 2K

Last edited:
2K is a better game than Live period but can we not sit here and act like 2K is this straight sim ball experience and has no glaring flaws it's so corny and reeks of straight fanboyism. Me enjoying Live 10 is a shame because it's some things that game does better than 2K14 on current gen consoles and as far as I'm concerned that's ridiculous.

^ +1

2k has many flaws but I still enjoy the 2k franchise and will continue to play on my 360. However, this preview had me somewhat worried for next gen. I'm gonna hold off until 2k15.

Why you all acting like you made the game? Lol smh.

Some of you cats act like 2K is forcing you to buy this game :smh:

If you don't like what you see, don't buy it. It's simple. 

If you like Live get Live. If you want 2K get 2K. 

You guys have options this year since Live hasn't canceled their game yet.

Strong contradiction with your first and last sentence.

So my opinion that this game looks terrible on next gen = I'm being forced to buy it?

Pls go

You must have just read the first and last sentence.

If it looks so terrible to you.. don't buy it.

pls go

Don't think Live is showing gameplay because just like the trailer and blogs everybody is just gonna focus on the visuals compared to 2K rather than the depth in controls and some of the features they're implementing. Granted visuals are the first thing that grabs your attention/stands out to a viewer, but looking past that there seems to be some substance. And the game will have a demo to try on release date of the game. That doesn't say I'm ashamed of my product to me. That's saying we know we don't have your trust due to the past cancellations....here's what we're doing...try it and if you like it the full game is on the shelf. And if you think Live doesn't do some things better than 2K and vice versa idk what to tell you lol

If people don't like next gen 2k don't buy it.. Give live a try :lol:

Then again u would have to be forced to buy a next gen system :rofl:

Hope you guys enjoy NBA 2k13.5 on current gen :D

Don't think Live is showing gameplay because just like the trailer and blogs everybody is just gonna focus on the visuals compared to 2K rather than the depth in controls and some of the features they're implementing. Granted visuals are the first thing that grabs your attention/stands out to a viewer, but looking past that there seems to be some substance. And the game will have a demo to try on release date of the game. That doesn't say I'm ashamed of my product to me. That's saying we know we don't have your trust due to the past cancellations....here's what we're doing...try it and if you like it the full game is on the shelf. And if you think Live doesn't do some things better than 2K and vice versa idk what to tell you lol
I feel you.. and I think both do certain things better than the other.

I'm gonna try out the Live demo as well.. and If I like it I'll buy it. 
pimp.gif

I posted before a few times I want Live to be good and whatnot so 2K can stop getting comfortable..competition is good for everyone.

Last edited:
I feel you.. and I think both do certain things better than the other.

I'm gonna try out the Live demo as well.. and If I like it I'll buy it. :pimp:

I posted before a few times I want Live to be good and whatnot so 2K can stop getting comfortable..competition is good for everyone.

Word I'm getting both....will be playing 2K some launch day and Live the day it comes out as well

Back
Top Bottom