>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Can't see the whole floor when I play on 2k view. Feels like it's too focused on the player with the ball, while broadcast is the complete opposite
Zoom Out Juice.

Zoom
Height 10
Zoom 3

or it might be reverse.

But I can see the whole floor

Tried... Even put it on zoom 1 :lol: . I can see everything when the ball is in the middle of the court, but when a player or myself drives to one wing I cant see the other

Just picked up my ps4 copy... CANT WAIT! :smokin

I use to only play on drive view ever since Kobe Bryant in NBA Courtside on N64 :smokin but I now prefer stadium broadcast view.

I feel like people who use 2k view online just want to cherry pick all game with those full court passes

Last edited:
Just picked up my copy from target and grabbed a second one for my cousin at retail so he could return it tomorrow for the b2g1f deal. It's crazy how I called at 8am n they didn't have it in stock then called at 3pm n they had 3 left

6dbc5581_image.jpeg

Can't see the whole floor when I play on 2k view. Feels like it's too focused on the player with the ball, while broadcast is the complete opposite
Zoom Out Juice.

Zoom
Height 10
Zoom 3

or it might be reverse.

But I can see the whole floor

Tried... Even put it on zoom 1 :lol: . I can see everything when the ball is in the middle of the court, but when a player or myself drives to one wing I cant see the other

Just picked up my ps4 copy... CANT WAIT! :smokin

2K view is that view for me

I love how i get a correct feel on spacing when im breaking my man down off the dribble

If you can't play on multiple camera views, you're buns.

I can play on every damn view there is... Even action.

Come at me bro's...

any recommendations on sliders for the "now-gen" version? 

I just got the game yesterday... was going to wait on the PS4 version but i'm not even sure if I'm going to get a PS4 anytime soon. 

the slider set I found is cool, but would like to try a different set.

CPU dudes seemed to be getting way too many offensive rebounds (set on AS/44) ... and since when has every dude in the league been a lock down defender? I can't turn the corner on ANYONE... 

also don't like the fact that when I go on a fast break, the CPU defender is right there with me or closes in fast.... yet when they go on a fast break its like they have 99 speed and I cant even get close to em. 

its just gonna show their giant *** heads anyway...lol zooming in on them playing more than the actual video game

I really dont wanna watch that............ but I know i cant help it

I really wasnt wasnt planning on spending $500+ right now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom