>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Not impressed by next gen graphics at all.. cmon this is ps4 here

U got to realize YouTube isn't capable of playing videos at true 1080 and a lot of these videos are being recorded off cell phones which is farther reducing the quality. You'll have to judge graphics live and in person

Just racked up a bunch of turnovers because the CPU kept running into me from behind.

The incessant sagging off by my teammates.

The insanely stupid teammate AI but smart opponent AI ...

Turned the game off before I broke something.

Tell MJ give D Wade his ankles back tho 
roll.gif
 (@ around 5:30)

@DCAllAmerican
 def right on how 2K creates a better game the 2nd year being on next gen. Hopefully sliders help with the gameplay on the XBOX 1. Do you ever use Rashidi's rosters or SimWorld's rosters and sliders?
I use my own rosters/sliders. Rashidi is definitely the god father of custom rosters though. I started doing my own thing since 2K9 though. Nothing but respect for Rashidi though

Lol u cheap as hell bro.

Sis ?

Mam??
Not about being cheap man. I just don't think (based on history) that the first year a basketball game hits a next gen system has ever warranted the immediate purchase of a new system. I really only play 2K, so I won't buy a new system jjust for that when I already bouht 2K14

are there on the court line up intros, why don't they put that back in?  those halftime interviews

I know after 1 or 2 times i'm gonna be pressing x fast as hell to get past that

are there on the court line up intros, why don't they put that back in?  those halftime interviews
Eh the same can be said about intros. Why would they waste time on that when that will get skipped after a few times of seeing it? It is cool how they randomly show it like they do now.

Eh the same can be said about intros. Why would they waste time on that when that will get skipped after a few times of seeing it? It is cool how they randomly show it like they do now.

They're trying to make it as realistic as possible.

These are things that really happen in basketball games.

If you don't like it, skip it.

Pretty simple.

Every year guys on message boards make lists of what they want to see in the next installments of the games. The company gives you new features, people ***** over it. If they don't add anything new, they ***** over it.

I think the halftime show is cool, and would be dope if they did pre game intro's. Its a video game. I'm cool with anything until they start making fake commercials or something.

They're trying to make it as realistic as possible.

These are things that really happen in basketball games.

If you don't like it, skip it.

Pretty simple.

Every year guys on message boards make lists of what they want to see in the next installments of the games. The company gives you new features, people ***** over it. If they don't add anything new, they ***** over it.

I think the halftime show is cool, and would be dope if they did pre game intro's. Its a video game. I'm cool with anything until they start making fake commercials or something.
I know they happen but look at it from their POV , why are they spending time on something that will be skipped after day 2/3? Doesn't make sense from their standpoint. And this is what devs have said years ago when people asked for intros.

Fixing gameplay/AI > adding halftime interviews

Though presentation is important in sports games.. I'd rather have them fix bigger issues with the gameplay

With that said.. copped on da PS4 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Is it me or does the gameplay and graphics look a lot better on the side/broadcast view compared to the 2k view on nextgen.

Watching that guy get smacked by the heat I honestly couldn't even tell it was next gen. However, this video seems to showcase a lot more in terms of graphics, animations etc.

Last edited:
I hate playing broadcast I think it's cuz I grew up playing Live so I'm just used to playing from that view. That and it makes doing the dribble moves easier imo

I could never play on 2k view. it just seem so unrealistic to me, especially when you get a steal.. the whole camera angle changes and it just annoys the hell out of me.. :lol:

I still want to imitate what i watch on TV at the end of the day.

I could never play on 2k view. it just seem so unrealistic to me, especially when you get a steal.. the whole camera angle changes and it just annoys the hell out of me.. :lol:

I still want to imitate what i watch on TV at the end of the day.

Well i like to play the game like im playing the game, not watching the game.

Welp. Thats why they give us all of the camera views... So we can all be happy...

Back
Top Bottom