>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

not sure how i feel about the Ellis Rivalry in MyCareer.

the extra layer it adds to the story is cool, i just dont like introducing more non-NBA characters into the game. why not use actual NBA rookies? much cooler to battle with Trey Burke or MCW than Jackson Ellis. also... how does this work going forward? does Ellis keep progressing like your player does?

as a SIM game... there's always a certain amount of cheese (like LBJ/Durant averaging 40ppg), but im not trying to see a Ronnie2k-like character as League MVP (unless it's me, lol).

I'm having trouble I bought some VC for my player and it only works in the main menu and doesn't show when I try to upgrade my player. Is this a known issue?

How do I change my careers players shoes? I go to the option and choose the shoes I want and save but once the game starts he is wearing the same 2k generic shoes. Do I have to get sponsored or reach a certain level in the game to get certain shoes :nerd:

the screen shot on that youtube video  
sick.gif

Last edited:
How do I change my careers players shoes? I go to the option and choose the shoes I want and save but once the game starts he is wearing the same 2k generic shoes. Do I have to get sponsored or reach a certain level in the game to get certain shoes :nerd:

This happened to me too. I think you need to download the update. I think the update only downloads when you update your PS4 firmware to 1.50 though. But once you have the update for the NBA 2K, you will notice that the whole MyCareer mode changes, and you can buy shoes with VC.

If you bought VC and can't see it now its b/c you started your My Career offline instead of starting it online ...any time you play your My Career games games you have to be online for anything to be saved, if you continue to play offline you will not be able to use VC but will start using SP to upgrade your My Player character.

Since you cannot see the VC that you purchased you must delete all My Career files and restart and you will have that VC to start as long as you are online.   FYI if 2K servers are down then you also will not save any new skills  or attributes.  This is well documented as a problem with 2K13 as well.

On NBA Live 14 they got Lebron looking like he just got out a 12 round heavyweight fight :rofl:

This might be a dumb question but how the hell do I find my online stats of Wins to Losses on PS4?

This happened to me too. I think you need to download the update. I think the update only downloads when you update your PS4 firmware to 1.50 though. But once you have the update for the NBA 2K, you will notice that the whole MyCareer mode changes, and you can buy shoes with VC.

Ah OK thanks. Don't have internet for a few more weeks so I'll do that once I get a chance to go online

On NBA Live 14 they got Lebron looking like he just got out a 12 round heavyweight fight :rofl:

This might be a dumb question but how the hell do I find my online stats of Wins to Losses on PS4?

At the main menu before going into NBA Today go down to Features then to VIP

How to play defense without my players fouling my opponent. Dude had 31 free throw attempts in a 24 minute game smh.

Does anyone know of a way to get VC without actually playing a game? ....since there's no longer a coach mode.

Back
Top Bottom