Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Why did they ever take out the extra games for summer league and team tryouts in MyPlayer, if you sucked you gotta play harder thats a lot more realistic than just one game and making a NBA team :smh:

Agreed SMH.

MyPlayer has so much potential to be awesome if they put effort into it.. Same goes with RTG

Why did they ever take out the extra games for summer league and team tryouts in MyPlayer, if you sucked you gotta play harder thats a lot more realistic than just one game and making a NBA team :smh:

I appreciated this

I honestly wasn't trying to play in the stupid Draft showcase and Summer League for that long. Maybe it was because it was mad hard in 2K11, but the one game was enough for me.

New to NBA 2K13 MyCAREER- Social Media. As Ronnie2K gains notoriety in MyCAREER, fans, media, and even celebrities let him know how he is performing! Ronnie’s popularity is on the rise as he makes his first trip to the playoffs. Like this?

New to NBA 2K13 MyCAREER- Pre-game rituals! Ronnie2K can choose how he wants to make his presence known before the game begins. Who needs to toss chalk when you can perform a handstand?

That picture literally makes me laugh out loud , i mean son is doing a handstand before an NBA game. You can't make this stuff up
laugh.gif

"Kwame, pick and roll."

And that Gatorade shower was weird.

Last edited:
hopefully the new iso-motion controls allows for moves like the killer crossover to be done that'd be dope

:rofl:

honestly i think 2k13 will be the best so far.

i love "myplayer" so its great they add these new feature...i got tired of seeing one of the most popluar players in the game wear the same suit before each game.

Back
Top Bottom