Official NBA 2k13 Thread

mqwKv.jpg

Its cool that 2k released a casual gamer basketball game for people to play this year. Played 2k13 for the first time last night at my boys its cool how they made it real arcadey wherein you can dunk and score at will and the transition defense and a.I. allows you to do a couple dribble moves penetrate and dunk everytime. So when does the sim version of the game come out?NBA jam 2k13 isnt really my cup of tea I didn't know that live is 2k13 now......... No but in all seriousness I played about 7 games and this game is worse then 2k12 and I didn't like that game. Blocking is non existent and dunking and going to the hole in general is EXTREMELY easy even on hall of fame or legendary or whatever the hardest level is. I'm not even trying to be negative towards those that like it but from a basketball and technical standpoint this game has issues that are game breaking. The little signature skills stuff is corny too. 2k sold out on this one. Even the menus look like trash. The soundtrack is the best part about the game. You knew it went Hollywood when justin burner and Sean kingston are better then Carmelo Anthony and Dwight Howard.

Yea man. I saw you post it and thought it looked familiar and I checked my list.

And I'm pretty sure we've been friends on there for at least a couple 2ks now.

Last edited:
Just did a post game interview... Rumor is, Chicago is looking to move me? :x :smh:

What should I do guise? Should I demand a trade? Or just see what happens? I took this team all the way to a ring, how they gon' trade me?

Apparently the latest roster update that 2k posted is an old one, and there's a new one that's gonna be released later today.

Sheed is in.

21936.jpg

Apparently the latest roster update that 2k posted is an old one, and there's a new one that's gonna be released later today.
There's some huge outrage about this over on OS with everyone *****ing, crying, and screaming about 2k lying to the consumer.... not really sure what's going on

Just did a post game interview... Rumor is, Chicago is looking to move me? :x :smh:

What should I do guise? Should I demand a trade? Or just see what happens? I took this team all the way to a ring, how they gon' trade me?

Demand a trade to the magic I'd like to see you take them to a chip they garbage

Demand a trade to the magic I'd like to see you take them to a chip they garbage

:lol: A horrible downgrade.

I was thinking maybe picking up some PT in Washington possibly. But we'll see. Chicago said they're more than likely going to use their team option. So if I do stick around, I might ask for an extension. I really like playing with my current squad. We're too solid. Undefeated this 2nd season. 11-0 so far.

Which is why I don't understand why they would want to trade me :smh:

Don't worry same thing happened in 2k12 random trade rumors would arise and you'd find yourself on the trading block but they'd never move you, my friend was traded randomly with no request to the rockets and he was ripped

:x Getting shipped with no notice? Dirty :lol:

Trying out something new. Alternate Jerseys in My Career

alt2.png

alternatejerseys.png

Excuse the neon shoes.

I also have the "Green Week" jerseys as my home alternate for now. Wanted to see something new on the court. I don't know why they don't do alternate jerseys in My Career.

I updated all of my arenas in the PC version. Updated the Timberwolves, Lakers, Knicks, Suns, Heat, and Chicago. Going through and modding all of the jerseys for more accurate colors, etc.

Did a roster update with all of the 2013-2014 rookies too.

The PC version is way more convenient that the PS3 version.

Last edited:
There's some huge outrage about this over on OS with everyone *****ing, crying, and screaming about 2k lying to the consumer.... not really sure what's going on
Still no Claver or Freeland on Portland...
Sheed is on the Knicks with Cyberface
Mavs are still missing Eddy Curry (who played last night)
Shawne Williams is still on Portland for whatever reason
The Rockets/OKC trade was completed....
No Mirza Teletovic
Really dropped the ball yet again.
Get these guaranteed guys in! No excuses!
If you can't download the update automatically just go to 2k share and download the 10-31 official update.
2k lack of good rosters has really bothered me these past few years, and I'm sure others feel the same (obviously). Fix them, no players should be missing, period.

Basic stuff that takes 2 mins.
Crying? Far from it. 2K is just terrible with the updates.

Last edited:
^so they can force people into paying actual money for VC. It makes no sense that you earn more VC for playing other modes than the mode the VC is actually for.

Its almost like getting rewarded for NOT plyaing Myplayer.

Exactly which is just plain stupid. They give you damn near pennies for playing with MyPlayer.

I've got my HDTV in a NIKE bag along with my PS3 in the public library.. about to get to the back and attempt to get these updated rosters.

Is there anything I should know beforehand?

No Mirza Teletovic
If you can't download the update automatically just go to 2k share and download the 10-31 official update.
2k lack of good rosters has really bothered me these past few years, and I'm sure others feel the same (obviously). Fix them, no players should be missing, period.
I agree. Roster updates are the most basic thing that theyre doing, and they've basically put themselves in a position where it has to be done right when they started pushing the whole "Real time NBA overalls and Roster updates" thing back in 2k10 I believe. I still remember after Brandon Jennings dropped 55 pts they put his 3 pointer at 90.... But yeah roster updates are basic, there isnt much escuse for this.
I've got my HDTV in a NIKE bag along with my PS3 in the public library.. about to get to the back and attempt to get these updated rosters.

Is there anything I should know beforehand?
roll.gif
Cant even hate though, if I could I would do the same thing.

The latest roster update is now live.

Here's a vid with the details:

No Mirza Teletovic
Yo, its not even the ratings and **** that they **** up on

its just basic player movement and transactions they completely ignore.

I feel like I could do a better job 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom