Official NBA 2k13 Thread

won the title with the bobcats. got traded to the lakers afterwards. was all hyped to play for the lakers until i saw the roster lol they traded nash and kobe for me and kemba walker. dwight howard signed with the cavs. ron artest retired i think because i dont see him on any roster. they somehow extended gasols contract to 2017 lol

:rofl: at the online matches i just had against whoever, straight ******* 97 bulls vs 97 lakers. i wish i could of youtube that **** from shaq at the line, to jordan gliding from the the top of the box to the basket under the rim for and 1, this game is fun and broken like always, but more importantly fun

Why is that when you turn on the option to run plays ALL the time that doesn't happen in My Player? It's sporadic as ever and it's aggravating. I've seen about 2 or 3 plays ran in about 9 or 10 games :smh:

Anybody notice online, how the game will make sure the end of the game comes to an exciting, nail-biting, down to the wire finish? Where after playing hundreds of games over the years against all types of players, it becomes so blatantly obvious to the point where you see it coming a mile away and afterwards you contemplate forcefully introducing your controller to the nearest wall, even if you win?
As someone who has played my share of online games and dominated for the past couple of years, this year certainly takes the cake. I'll go into the 4th up 20 and the next thing I know, I'm up by 4. :smh:

It is ridiculous how they cause stupid plays. For example, I bring the ball up to the court and he literally hands it to the defender before I go into a play, not as if the defender actually swiped for the ball. You'll start bricking routine shots, layups, I don't know how it could be that blantant.

:x

My win-loss ratio is still 4:1, but the losses I get come from ultimate cheesing or those blatant plays.

As someone who has played my share of online games and dominated for the past couple of years, this year certainly takes the cake. I'll go into the 4th up 20 and the next thing I know, I'm up by 4.
mean.gif

It is ridiculous how they cause stupid plays. For example, I bring the ball up to the court and he literally hands it to the defender before I go into a play, not as if the defender actually swiped for the ball. You'll start bricking routine shots, layups, I don't know how it could be that blantant.
sick.gif

My win-loss ratio is still 4:1, but the losses I get come from ultimate cheesing or those blatant plays.
yup. Almost like they want even crappy players to have a chance

As someone who has played my share of online games and dominated for the past couple of years, this year certainly takes the cake. I'll go into the 4th up 20 and the next thing I know, I'm up by 4.

If there was only a way to turn the cpu comeback assist off...

:smh:

myplayer is starting to become very good.

80 on d and 80 offense

overall 84. best player on the team.

23, 6 and 7 off the bench. in my second year.

went to the gm about my pt and i started the next game. had 33 9 and 12. next game back to the bench. im thinking bout asking for a trade feel like im getting dicked.

about to start working on my speed only like a 68 and my dunks like 30.

do they auto give you the star status or do you have to get a rack of sigs?

call me a fiend but my weekend will be all 2k and football. im straight chilling in the house.

Last edited:
There's also a new Roster update out.

Here's the vid for details:

So the doing the shoe power up thing again???

With they way VC is given out, I'm not even mad...

another thing why did my VC out of nowhere turn in SP in myplayer.

i still have VC when the game comes on but in myplayer its SC and i cant spend my VC in myplayer...wtf is that

Why is that when you turn on the option to run plays ALL the time that doesn't happen in My Player? It's sporadic as ever and it's aggravating. I've seen about 2 or 3 plays ran in about 9 or 10 games :smh:

Word :smh:

Are you a PG? At the start of each new game, you'll have to go to presentation settings and turn Playvision art to "Full" and turn Run Plays back on. Annoying and really strange how most of the other settings get saved in MyCareer EXCEPT for that one.

I'm as curious as ever to see what all goes into the testing process. They don't have folks who will play out an entire season to check for these sorts of things?

I'm as curious as ever to see what all goes into the testing process. They don't have folks who will play out an entire season to check for these sorts of things?

They have no competition so they don't give a damn, it's mostly the same problems year after year.

Last edited:
Even though people may hate on EA, competition is always best to propel each company to do better. Without it 2k can just sit on their bums.

So true man. Just finished an online match that really has me contemplating only doing private matches from this point forward unless something crazy gets altered.

Someone mentioned it in this thread, and I agree with them on the subject of 2KSports purposely leaving things out of the game, or purposely butchering an aspect only to come back the next year, tune it up, and present it as something new, or improved.

I know I shouldn't expect sim ball out of quick ranked matches, but the things that go on in the game are so egregious. Passes going through bodies, can't block dunks, the momentum system (I'm really getting hit with that **** now), this makes 2K11 seem even more distant.

:rofl: at the online matches i just had against whoever, straight ******* 97 bulls vs 97 lakers. i wish i could of youtube that **** from shaq at the line, to jordan gliding from the the top of the box to the basket under the rim for and 1, this game is fun and broken like always, but more importantly fun

That was me, good games :lol:. MJ was just teleporting through everyone, I guess the in game physics don't apply to MJ lol. But yo, I thought u wanted to play sim ball. How do u get spanked by the Rockets while using the Hornets then opt for the Lakers the next game? Cmon man :lol:

Last edited:
2nd EDIT: I actually don't got it. Linked my youtube account to 2k, tried uploading the replay and it still isn't there.

Now I'm trying to share a snapshot and it's stuck at this "Checking the entered text string. Please wait" screen :smh:|I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom