Official NBA 2k13 Thread

cleared.gif

:x

Dude pulled off a ridiculous alley and jumped over Caron Butler :wow:

If butler were to jump at the perfect moment he could of stopped it but head butting his nuts

As someone who has played my share of online games and dominated for the past couple of years, this year certainly takes the cake. I'll go into the 4th up 20 and the next thing I know, I'm up by 4. :smh:
It is ridiculous how they cause stupid plays. For example, I bring the ball up to the court and he literally hands it to the defender before I go into a play, not as if the defender actually swiped for the ball. You'll start bricking routine shots, layups, I don't know how it could be that blantant.
:x
My win-loss ratio is still 4:1, but the losses I get come from ultimate cheesing or those blatant plays.

Yep. Just last night I was up by 18 and lead got cut to 2, the game totally changed. Everytime my player got the ball, it would be knocked away before I could even pass it or dribble. Wide open shots, clanged. Contested shots for him, like I wasn't even there.

My record went from like 10-3 to 11-7 because of this junk. Pathetic.

Anyone? :frown:[/quote

Yeah, you can create a new one. Just go to the menu, then mycareer and then click on "New"

My advice for making a great pg (I have one now for the Knicks & he's a 87 rating, drafted by the Kings tho) is to do an "all-around" or "scoring" pg. Makes his mid range, defense and passing the first things u focus on and then work from there. My guy just got a 80 on 3pt shots because I saved that for last and all his "hot spots" are already from 3 pt range. I made my guy a pick-pocket thieft and I score or get assists a lot from my defense.

Let me know if this bit of advice helps...

Ive only played one game online Im 1-0 but i dont wanna play again until that patches come out Ive been sticking to just playing my player but the game is good IMO

So, I retired My Player because he was absolute trash :smh: Is there a way to recreate another one and start a whole new career? How would I go about creating a great PG, because that's what I tried and I failed miserably :x
Anyone? :frown:

I deleted mine off the hard drive and then started fresh. My 1st PG was a pass first PG and that limited in skills in other areas. A buddy of mine told me to create an all around PG and things are much better now. You're not going to kill every game either. I've had some good games and turned around to only have an awful game.

got a contract extension worth resigning... 619 for 5 years... then it sims out the rest of the season and playoffs to the offseason!?!?! i turned off the game asap but i dunno if it already auto-saved... guess word to the wise don't sign a contract extension mid season in myplayer o.o

i started a new my career.. they didn't let me change anything about the appearance, he still looked just like my player. All the old VC still rolled over

You sure you weren't just playing with Melo?
Those dunks arent fun, they are wack. It takes no skills. Best part about video games is competing and what good is a video game if any scrub can pick up the game and be great? See how water down rap music is? Thats what this 2k feels like right now.

I would be fine with the dunks if they exert a substantial amount of energy from the player but the stars can run up and down all day with nothing effecting their stamina it seems

Anyone having an issue where the commentary is off for like 5 minutes, then they go through everything they missed for the rest of the game? Mad annoying.

Anyone having an issue where the commentary is off for like 5 minutes, then they go through everything they missed for the rest of the game? Mad annoying.
This game released in beta form, im trading this **** in asap tomorrow for store credit towards Halo 4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom