Official NBA 2k13 Thread

DC, people say that every year for every 2K. Then turn around and get ultra excited come October, like the last 4 2Ks never happened. :rolleyes

Saying that he doesn't play it anymore was a waste of time, he's already paid for the game. The damage has been done.

This is true.

DC, people say that every year for every 2K. Then turn around and get ultra excited come October, like the last 4 2Ks never happened.
eyes.gif

Saying that he doesn't play it anymore was a waste of time, he's already paid for the game. The damage has been done.
You get excited until you get the game and realize it's mainly just a port from last year, where recurring issues haven't been addressed

despite promises to do so, issues that were addressed have returned, the devs field questions and hype insignificant aspects of the game  yet ignore user concerns in other areas all together.  They beefed up MyPlayer with some vanity features, yet it still behaves illogically...I genuinely feel like they leave a few things "broken" just to patch it and say "See we fixed it"

Look, I haven't PAID for a 2k game in a beat, but I can understand the frustrations of folks that have.  2K seems to have mastered the bait and switch...

Last edited:
Don't they unusually make players who are injured in real life inactive? Just started a franchise with LA and Dirk is playing

You get excited until you get the game and realize it's mainly just a port from last year, where recurring issues haven't been addressed
despite promises to do so, issues that were addressed have returned, the devs field questions and hype insignificant aspects of the game  yet ignore user concerns in other areas all together.  They beefed up MyPlayer with some vanity features, yet it still behaves illogically...I genuinely feel like they leave a few things "broken" just to patch it and say "See we fixed it"
Look, I haven't PAID for a 2k game in a beat, but I can understand the frustrations of folks that have.  2K seems to have mastered the bait and switch...

A-motha ******g-men.

LMAO at hacked, you are LAME and i can tell from that lame in your avy.

its called having XBL points and buying those VC coins you broke bish.

I just bumped up my stats and been playing nothing but Blacktop and online. Just went back to my association after goin from a 79 overall to a 99 overall. i was down 3 games to OKC and won 4 in a row for the Chip. only reason my fans are lacking is due to me simming most the season and havent played the association in weeks to a month.

Back to the hater, if you knew how to buy VC coins im sure you would buy a 20k pack. actually,m you probably dont have the 200 or so XBL points to do it hahahaha  #MIAHEATCHAMPS ; )

calm? lmao im talkin ish about a bum. Nothing hostile. i just know if i had a massive collection of shoes and someone calls me a thief or assumes im a drug dealer we have a problem. But I be damn i cheat on a video game hahaa

LMAO at hacked, you are LAME and i can tell from that lame in your avy.

its called having XBL points and buying those VC coins you broke bish.

I just bumped up my stats and been playing nothing but Blacktop and online. Just went back to my association after goin from a 79 overall to a 99 overall. i was down 3 games to OKC and won 4 in a row for the Chip. only reason my fans are lacking is due to me simming most the season and havent played the association in weeks to a month.

Back to the hater, if you knew how to buy VC coins im sure you would buy a 20k pack. actually,m you probably dont have the 200 or so XBL points to do it hahahaha  #MIAHEATCHAMPS ; )
E_68721d_291887.jpg

Last edited:
^so they can force people into paying actual money for VC.  It makes no sense that you earn more VC for playing other modes than the mode the VC is actually for.  

Started over and now I'm with the Blazers. Man I swear cats like to miss shots and blow my assists opportunities
indifferent.gif
Aldridge is MONEY.

I dont know if you run plays but there are a couple that get him buckets almost everytime.

Batum and Wes are good on the floppy plays too.

I love playing with this team.

mad is an understatement. Im Furious hahaa

Im not sure what you're trying to say Chill. i want forced to buy VC though, i just did when i found out you could and had extra XBL points laying around.

mad is an understatement. Im Furious hahaa

Im not sure what you're trying to say Chill. i want forced to buy VC though, i just did when i found out you could and had extra XBL points laying around.
Nah, I didn't mean you specifically were forced to buy VC, just that they make it such a pain to earn

^so they can force people into paying actual money for VC. It makes no sense that you earn more VC for playing other modes than the mode the VC is actually for.

Its almost like getting rewarded for NOT plyaing Myplayer.

it is, and honestly the easiest way to me is if you have extra XBL points to buy some VC coins. Or if you're online, play the myplayer blacktop. You earn like 250 a game win/lose. so play like 10-20 of them every so often.

So true. You get the game, the issues from the previous year are there plus NEW issues that are worst than the previous year. We play because of "new features" which aren't really new, its just buttons been moved around lol. Then we wait and wait for a patch, it normally comes in November. Its SLIGHTLY better, but the flaws remain, we wait for another patch, we get it towards the end of december. It fixes pretty much all the issues. You enjoy the game and get hyped when summer comes and that trailer for 2014 drops, even though you know that this new one will have "new old features" + flaws from 2k12, 2k11, and 2k13 + new flaws.

Its their best game, IDK why they can't get it right. Doesn't take a rocket scienctist to notice that blocking disappears from your basketball game. I mean don't they have game testers?

I've long suspected this is some kind of twisted marketing tool.

Last edited:
Some of you PM'ed me saying the group was locked. I fixed the setting. On default it was locked, not sure why they did that. But I fixed it. The group is Public so you don't even have to put in the PW. Enjoy. Get your team in there fellas.

For those of you who aren't big fans of traditional fantasy (like me) I used to play a game that was based on the Efficiency Rating (not PER). It used to be called Virtual GM, then they changed the name to NBA Fastbreak. ESPN axed the game some years ago but now it is back. Basically you set your team each week and you accumulate points (efficiency). Each player has a value and it increases/decreases depending on his performances.

http://es.pn/VVGJR6 - Link to my group. Password is wwf.

There is a rules section for anyone that is interested. It is fun. Glad it is back.

Why should 2K take the time and money to fix issues if they know its gonna sell the same regardless??

Nothings ever gonna change until enough people decide to sit a year out.

Why should 2K take the time and money to fix issues if they know its gonna sell the same regardless??
Nothings ever gonna change until enough people decide to sit a year out.
that and the fact its supply and demand.... there is a very high demand for a nba, and theyre the only company providing that...

plus the 2012-2013 official rosters has released today

Dem mods.. :pimp:

About to go DL now :pimp:

------------

Anyone on the PS3 version down to do an online league or something? I haven't played my PS3 version in several weeks. I've been grinding it out on my pc version with mods/MyCareer and I have the PS3 version for all other gameplay pretty much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom