Official NBA 2k13 Thread

You must seriously not be playing the same game. Anybody that has played this year's edition knows how easy paint scoring is. They literally removed blocking from the paint. Pass the ball to anyone 6'8 or above underneath the basket, and expect to dunk . Even small players can hit lay ups when DEFENDED!!!.

The balance is more off this year than it has ever been. I play very good on ball D and team D, but 2k doesn't care about that around the paint.
Disagree, while there are times when someone like Kobe, Dwight or Blake will damn near dunk anything, I have found it "easy" to block dunks as well. You're timing has to be right and you need to sorta clog the lane a bit too to throw off I guess the game off and let the player miss the dunk. One on one is tons harder though but definitely not impossible.

Disagree, while there are times when someone like Kobe, Dwight or Blake will damn near dunk anything, I have found it "easy" to block dunks as well. You're timing has to be right and you need to sorta clog the lane a bit too to throw off I guess the game off and let the player miss the dunk. One on one is tons harder though but definitely not impossible.
Yeah because only you discovered timing blocks..... Broham please..

Don't know if this has been said but the only way to not get killed by the CPU on HOF is to actually score to prevent the automatic fast break layups on your missed shots. I know that sounds like captain obvious but its a lot easier said than done. I actually discovered a glitch that I use on damn near every possession until I get a lead and start to have fun.

10 game sample. 96% of missed shots will result in the CPU running. - http://www.operationsports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=588168

When's the next patch/update dropping? I was playing the CPU and Kaman just got 8 offensive rebounds against me and I was the Lakers :stoneface:

So now we letting moms decide where they wanna go?

I saw lebron wanted out so i looked at where he might land and both him and melo moms talked to them :rofl:

When's the next patch/update dropping? I was playing the CPU and Kaman just got 8 offensive rebounds against me and I was the Lakers
indifferent.gif
Prob sometime in november or maybe this week. I'm tired of scrubs making contested 3s just because of their signature skill

I just lost a game 7 in the Association on a buzzer beating 3.... I feel like crying

game 7 my association year 2 bulls vs spurs. tim duncan retired and they got dwight in offseason, with his unloyal A. Wish me luck, i play on superstar Sim. I turn off-rebound for cpu down a notch. These rebounds gonna have cats breaking Bill Russell numbers in 3 seasons, that patch needed to drop yesterday.

Prob sometime in november or maybe this week. I'm tired of scrubs making contested 3s just because of their signature skill
and i get why they did the blocks the way they did but it needs to be turned up a notch... you bascally gotta jump ahead of the shooters movement of taking a shot... And i still want/need them to fix the player editing mode. and the closing in on the shooter

If I buy this, offline and online, will I be satisfied? Any cheating or glitching I would need to look out for?

Still playin for the 76ers. Bynum is the worst :lol: Son don't rebound, jackin up 3s, don't post up correctly, anything. :lol:

When do you get to create your own shoe w/ the commerical and all that? How good do u have to be?

Still playin for the 76ers. Bynum is the worst
laugh.gif
Son don't rebound, jackin up 3s, don't post up correctly, anything.
laugh.gif

When do you get to create your own shoe w/ the commerical and all that? How good do u have to be?
Lol I started off playing with the Pistons then demanded a trade and got sent to the Hornets in exchange for Rivers.

Being on the Hornets is live. Davis and Gordon are beasts and im dropping like 30+ with 10+ assists
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom