Official NBA 2k13 Thread

When you meet with a GM, and choose the "I like playing with a particular player" option, you can't use it again? I want Gerald Green to get more minutes, stupid coach is giving more minutes to D.J. Augustin at the 2
mean.gif

I have Nike + on my shoe but it never shoes my vertical amount in the dunk replays. Is there a certain dunk package you have to use?

Still playin for the 76ers. Bynum is the worst :lol: Son don't rebound, jackin up 3s, don't post up correctly, anything. :lol:

When do you get to create your own shoe w/ the commerical and all that? How good do u have to be?

Lol I started off playing with the Pistons then demanded a trade and got sent to the Hornets in exchange for Rivers.
Being on the Hornets is live. Davis and Gordon are beasts and im dropping like 30+ with 10+ assists:lol:

was on the hornets but davis cant make jack crap under the basket. also the game benched me clinching game of the finals and am still benched in beginning of next season. demanded a trade to lakers heat or knicks but the rumor mill shows bobcats and cavs interested :lol:

When you meet with a GM, and choose the "I like playing with a particular player" option, you can't use it again? I want Gerald Green to get more minutes, stupid coach is giving more minutes to D.J. Augustin at the 2 :smh:
itll come back in a couple games

SR II R B G

XBL GT

Wondering how i get the deal to create my won shoes? How many fans did u have? Im at like 600k fans, been showing out mad lately since my player is a 99 overall. and i just won the championship and got the Nike Unstoppable campaign. i wanna make my own sneaks though lol

SR II R B G

XBL GT

Wondering how i get the deal to create my won shoes? How many fans did u have? Im at like 600k fans, been showing out mad lately since my player is a 99 overall. and i just won the championship and got the Nike Unstoppable campaign. i wanna make my own sneaks though lol

damn 99 overall with a championship and only 600k fans. lol i played for the hornets and had 2.1 mill when i won the championship and my players only like 82 overall.

If I buy this, offline and online, will I be satisfied? Any cheating or glitching I would need to look out for?
I've had no problems with cheating, but your general 2k Cheese nonsense is still there. I'm only 10-1 though so my sample size isnt enough to judge. Dudes are cherry picking more than ever though since full court passes are like Peyton Manning lasers.
Whats the highest you guys got on the dunk meter? Can only manage to get a 89... 
I've gotten 89 a few times. Thats the highest I've gotten.

Whats you guys' highest Nike+ vertical? I've gotten 38 inches
84 is the highest I've gotten with Klay Thompson

Last edited:
Most I've ever got was an 89 also. Got it several times among McGee, DeAndre Jordan, LeBron, Shumpert (who is money in this game)

SR II R B G

XBL GT

damn 99 overall with a championship and only 600k fans. lol i played for the hornets and had 2.1 mill when i won the championship and my players only like 82 overall.
He probably hacked it.

There's a new roster update out now.

The Harden trade should be reflected in the update.

2k also released court updates for the Lakers, Nets, Clippers, Cavs, and Grizzlies.

21931.jpg

21934.jpg

21935.jpg

21932.jpg

21933.jpg

I hear that there are still rookies/players missing.

I heard the Harden trade is "halfway done."

2K is funny man. I don't get it.

Words from someone I trust when it comes to being a stickler for a "perfect game."
My bad, haven't logged into OS in a couple weeks.

I bought 2K13 on the first week and have only played/watched 3 games since then. I haven't even put it into my 360 since that first week.

If you like 2K12, no need to waste $60 yet. Wait til it hits the bargain bin.

Never been more disappointed in a game than I am with this one. If it wasn't for some cats on here who depend on me to help with rosters, I probably wouldn't even still have the game.

The only reason to have 2K13 right now is Online play against another friend who you know plays straight up ball.

Last edited:
DC, people say that every year for every 2K. Then turn around and get ultra excited come October, like the last 4 2Ks never happened. :rolleyes

Saying that he doesn't play it anymore was a waste of time, he's already paid for the game. The damage has been done.

Back
Top Bottom